Chapter Twenty-Two

We payed for our things and started towards the car. It started to pour rain. Aaron randomly took off his jacket and put it over my head. I smiled and he grabbed my hand and ran through the rain towards the car. Suddenly I slipped and fell into his arms. He looked down at me and that's when I saw his eyes. Green. They are so bright. Beautiful. We just stood there staring at each other till we heard lightning strike. He let me in the car and we started driving home. He turned on the radio and 3005 by Childish Gambino. He started singing it and rapping he is suprisingly really good! I just looked at him when the song was over he looked over to find me looking at him.

"What?" He chuckled

"Oh nothing." I said snapping my eyes away from him

"Why were you staring?" He asked

"You're just a really good singer and rapper." I admitted.

"Oh well thanks!" He said smiling. I could tell he was blushing. He pulled into the driveway. We went up to his room and I layed on the bed and he turned on the tv and flipped through Netflix.

"What you wanna watch?" He asked

"How about If I Stay?" I asked (lets pretend it's already out and on Netflix okay? haha) He turned it on and layed beside me.

*In the movie*

Mia: "So how come you've never written a song for me?"

Adam: "I'm no good at writing about things that make me happy." 

*Skip to car wreck scene*

I started crying. He noticed and he held me close. 

"It's okay" He said

*in the movie*

(Okay just incase you guys don't know, in the movie she gets in a wreck and is in a coma im guessing. when it says Mia is talking it's actually her spirit. No one can see or hear her. I am getting this from the trailer. I'll put it to the side.)

Adam: "I'm not dumb enough to think I can fix what happened.."

Mia: "You can't.."

Adam: "But I will do anything.. I can't lose you." *pulls out a guitar*

Mia: "You wrote me a song?" 

Adam: "You're my only Mia..... Stay.." 

At that point I was crying so much. He just held me tighter. I know what it's like to lose someone you love. I lost my mother when I was so young..

After the movie I stood up and went to the bathroom to wipe my face of the tear stains. When I turned around Aaron was standing by the door post.

"You okay?" He asked

"Yeah." I said. I wasn't. That movie kinda messed with my emotions.

"I can tell that movie is got you a little messed up. Wanna talk?" He asked. I nodded and we sat on his bed and talked.