Chapter Nineteen

My Twitter feed starting blowing up with mentions. And they weren't good.

______________________________________________________________________

@fvckmegilinsky: @TheQuinnDallas Eww. Why would those boys even look at you? You're a ugly little bitch!

(A/N I AM MAKING ALL THE USER NAMES UP OKAY! :))

@NASHPLEASEILYSM: @TheQuinnDallas  You're just gonna use all those boys for fame and sex. You're just another Madison Beer!!!! SLUT!

(A/N I LIKE MADISON BEER!!! NOTHING AGAINST HER!!!)

@OMFGHAYESGRIER: @TheQuinnDallas I would't be suprised if you have slept with all of the boys already. Even though you have been there for like a week. I bet you're pregnant already! 

Why were they doing this?? The last one got to me bad.

@jacobswhitesiderssxx: @TheQuinnDallas So I heard about your little friend. Sydney right? Well no one cares about your "story." We all would be better off without you slut. You're just another Madison. Kill yourself tonight please!! It would be a huge favor!! 

Once I read that, Tears were already pouring out of my eyes. Aaron noticed.

"Quinn, what's wrong?" He asked. I just got up and ran to his room. 

Aarons POV

______________________________________________________________

What was that? 

"Dude, what just happened?" Jack J asked

"What'd you do to her?" Cameron asked me like I did something to her.

"I didn't do anything. She was sitting here on Twitter and she started crying!" I said.

"Hate.." Hayes said

"What?" Nash asked. Everyone looked at Hayes.

"She's getting hate. I just checked her Twitter. She's getting a lot of hate. It's bad too." Hayes said. 

"I'll go talk to her." Cameron said. 

"So will I." Hayes said

"So will I." Nash said.

"I guess I'll go.." I said. 

We went upstairs to see her on my bed crying.