Chapter Thirty-Six

3 Months Later!!!

__________________________________________________________________

It has been 3 months with Aaron. Honestly I am the happiest person ever at this point. Ever since that inccident at the beach with that girl I have worried about Sydney. I called her the other day and she said she's fine. Tonight I was laying in bed with Aaron and I was having this horrible dream about me going back to the orphanage and I saw Sydney being beat by Carol  but I couldn't do anything. Everytime I tried to help there would be like a invisible wall holding me back. It scared me so much...

Aaron's POV

__________________________________________________________________

I was laying in bed and it was about 3 am and I woke up to check Twitter. When Quinn was moving around and mumbling things.

"What?" I asked thinking she was awake

"No." She said in a crying voice. I leaned over and she was sweating and looked like she was crying. She started crying louder and moving around faster. She finally started screaming and sat up.

"NO! DON'T TOUCH HER!!" She yelled. At this point I started to shake her by her shoulder waking her up and she did and stopped screaming and looked at me in complete terror. She hugged me and she was crying.

"Baby can you tell me what's wrong?" I asked she pulled back.

"My dream. Sydney.... was being...  beat by..Carol and I couldn't... Help." She said in between breathes because she was crying so much.

"I am sure she's okay. Baby. Lets go back to sleep. I'll protect you okay?" I said and she nodded and we went to sleep.

Quinn's POV

_____________________________________________________________________

NEXT MORNING.

I woke up sweating and put on shorts and a baggy tshirt. I wasn't feeling great. I got up and went downstairs and sat by Aaron and Cam. I got a call from Sydney. Thank God. I picked it up and stood up.

"Hey Sydney bug!" I said

"Yes. Is this Quinn?" A mans voice said

"Um yes? Who's this?" I asked

"We are gonna need you to come down to the orphanage to identify a body. Please." He said. Oh no something happened. I started crying

"Yeah I'll be there.." I said and hung up and told Cam and Aaron to drive me.