Chapter Twenty- Nine

I rode home on my penny board and busted through the door. I ran up to Aarons room and layed there and cried. Why would she say that to me? About 10 minutes later someone came through the front door. I ignored it. Then someone yelled my name. Aaron.

"Quinn!!!" Aaron yelled from downstairs. I didn't answer and he ran up and came into his room. He rushed over to the bed and sat next to me. I sat up and hugged him. 

"Shh..It's okay." He whispered. Nothing's okay..

"No it's not okay Aaron!" I said and I stood up. 

"There's haters everywhere. Really you'll be okay." Aaron said

"No! Did you not hear what she said? She threatened me!" I said

"I heard and she stopped." He said

"I don't know why I am so upset. All of that was all tr-" I got cut off by him running up and smashing his lips onto mine. He pulled away.

"Don't even finish that sentence." He said

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked

"Yeah." He said

"Were you gonna hit that chick?" I asked

"No. I would never hit a women. I was just pulling her back so she wouldn't try to get away from security." He explained.

"Oh.." I said  "Are the guys coming back?" I asked

"Yeah in a couple hours.." He said. "Wanna stay here and watch a movie?" He asked. I nodded. I went and changed into grey sweatpants and a white tank top and I took off my makeup and went and layed down by Aaron. We decided to watch Bad Granpa. I am so happy we met. 

_________________________________________________________________

Soooo.. Aaron keeps kissing her but they aren't ma couple..Hmm.. suspicious...