Love at First Sight

Recap:
Right before we reached the entrance, he pulled my arm back, causing me to fall back into his arms.

He hugged me tight and said: "you're too cute to not be mine." In Korean.
—————————————————

"W-what are you doing?" I asked him.
Without saying anything, he grabbed my hand tight and took me into the elevator. *7th floor*

7th floor? Why are we going there?

I didn't ask him anything and just looked up at him in confusion. He caught my look and just smiled.

"Wait... 7th floor? This is where the CEO's office is! We can't go here! You'll get in SOOO much trouble!" I told him, just realizing the fact.

When the elevator doors opened, I pulled him back with both arms. I shook my head no. Maybe he didn't understand me.. shaking your head no is a universal sign, right?

I stumbled in my words, trying to say it in Korean. "Uhh.. Umm.. N-No go" I told him, doing my best.

He pulled both my arms with just a gentle tug of his arm and picked me up princess style. OH MA GOSH. WHAT IS GOING ON....

People outside of the CEO's office all looked over at us and dropped their jaws out of shock.
Everyone knows he snuck in now.. there's no hope...

TaeHyung opened the CEO's office door using his foot and walked in.

I shut my eyes tight, not wanting to see this go down. Why did he even come up here in the first place?

I opened my eyes slightly, only to see the CEO's expression. He was shocked. Just like everyone else.

Oh no... I thought as TaeHyung and the CEO started speaking in Korean.

C:    "TaeHyung what in the world are you doing??"
T:    "I don't feel the need to explain myself."
C:     "I called you into my office to explain the pictures the paparazzi took last night. Who the heck was that? Why were you out with her so late at night? You've never had a scandal til now. What changed? TaeHyung, you're past the age of rebellion."
T:    The girl in the photos is the girl in my arms right now.
C:    WHAAAAT???
T:    She and I are dating. Don't try to stop us, you don't want me to actually rebel do you?
C:    What do you mean you're dating?? She moved here from the states yesterday. YESTERDAY.
T:     I fell in love at first sight. What can I say?

It was like watching a kdrama without subtitles. I had no idea what the two were talking about.
"W-what are you guys talking about?" I whispered to TaeHyung. "Are you getting in trouble? See? I told you not to come in here! And put me down..."

TaeHyung smiled and let me on my feet. He softly grabbed the sides of my face and placed a peck on my lips.

"AHHHHH W-W-W-WHAT A-A-ARE YOU DOING??" I screamed.

"I think I've fallen for you" He replied.
"Wwwwhat do you mean??" My face got realllllly hot and turned red.

He pecked me on the lips again.

"AHHHH STOP!!!!" I replied.
The CEO fell back down in his seat out of shock and TaeHyung grabbed my hand and took me to the stairwell.

We sat on the first stair leading downstairs together.
I didn't say anything. I took my hand out of his and place it on my mouth, covering my lips.

"Hahah I'm sorry, at least I didn't steal your first" He replied when he saw my face.

I looked up at him shocked. His expression changed. "W-was it your first kiss?"

I shook my head yes as tears started welling up in my eyes.

"Oh my gosh... I didn't mean... oh no..." he replied.
" I was saving it for the person I fell madly in love with!" I replied, letting my tears run. "You know? The whole flower petals falling, next to a beautiful pink pond, birds singing and all that?"

TaeHyung panicked, on the inside though, he was trying to hold in a laugh because of my ridiculous first kiss expectations.

"Oh no... I didn't mean to take it! I'm sorry!" He pulled my hands off my face and wiped my flowing tears.

"If it was that important to you, I'll return it."

He pulled his fingers through my hair to the back of my head, pulled me forward and gave me a kiss. A real one this time.. not just a peck.

He pulled away for a second and then said "with interest" and ended it with another peck.

My face was probably flushed by now. The shock left me speechless. After a few moments of silence of me calming myself down, I said:
"I-I... don't... I just... we just met TaeHyung... yesterday.... we don't know each other well enough for kisses." I was flustered.

In one sense, I liked it... but in another, I didn't want my first kiss to go like that. I wanted it to be romantic. With beautiful lighting and flower petals falling around us. The whole shabam.

His mischievous smile was back. "W-what?" I questioned his incredible confidence.

"Let's get out of here" he said. He pulled a mask out of his pocket and put it on for me, tucking the strings behind my ears. In his other pocket, he had another one. How many does this guy have anyway?

He took my hand and we walked to the back exit of the building that I didn't know existed. We ran and sat in his car. He held up 3 fingers and said: "pick a finger". I touched his index finger.

"Okay!" He replied. His face suddenly came closer. I quickly put my hands over my lips.
He pulled my seatbelt that he had grabbed and clicked it on for me.

He laughed as he started the engine. "Don't worry, I won't be the one to kiss you again. Next time, it'll be you."

————————————
HEHEHHEE YES!! ITS HAPPENING!!