What Really Happened...

[recap:]
"I don't have time, I'm busy," I told him, hoping he would let me loose. There was no escape from this. He was too determined.

"Do you remember falling on the floor and getting a concussion?" He started.
———————————————————
[TaeHyung POV]
February 4th (the day MoonByul came to Korea & met with Bang PD)

I was angry. Angry beyond control. If I wanted a day to go out and go clubbing, I was going to get it.

The text that came in the morning was what angered me. The text from Bang PD.

"You have a reputation to keep. You can't just go out and play as you want. You're a worldwide star now."

Every word he wrote was right. I shouldn't mess around. But why was I so angry? Because this was my life. If I want to mess around, I will. Not because someone told me to, but because I wanted to.

I marched up into BigHit, past all the awed staff and headed straight to Bang PD's office.

Before I could reach the door, a girl walked out. She looked like she had been day drinking. She was holding her head as she wobbled and walked.

She tipped, falling beside me. With my Jackie Chan-like reflexes, I grabbed her, saving her from hitting the floor.

She grabbed my arm and pulled herself up, regaining her lost balance. As she got up, she looked somewhat annoyed.

"Hey, that's no way to catch a lady! Don't you know the Princess style??" She said boldly. She made direct eye contact with me. This was the first time in a long time someone outside BTS and my work colleagues had done that.

I was shocked. As soon as she recognized that it was me, she panicked and turned around. She tried to speed walk away but instead wobbled and fell.

This time though, I didn't catch her, since she didn't like my "lady catching skills".

She laid there. Motionless. She went down with a loud thud but now didn't rise.

I stood frozen. Did I just witness a death? Did she really just fall to her death?

After a second, I gulped and worked up the courage to walk over to her.

From a closer look, she was very cute. Her eyelashes were long, her cheeks were pink and her long beautiful hair was breathtaking.

NOO WAIT NOW ISNT THE TIME FOR THIS!!

I got closer and placed a finger under her nose. She was still breathing.

I picked her up, "princess-style" this time just like she wanted. She was VERY light.

I took her downstairs to the small clinic in the building. The clinic was quiet and empty, not a person in sight.

"Helllooo??" I called out into the nothingness. Suddenly, an old man poked his head out from the back corner of the room.

"Hi, umm, this girl fell... and she isn't waking up," I told him briefly.

He walked up to me, "put her down on that bed" he said while pointing at one of the far beds in the back. This man looked so suspicious.

"You can just leave her. I'll take GOOD care of her," he said. He loosened his tie and smiled creepily.

"No, I'll be staying here with her. I'm her guardian and I'm in charge of sending her home." I glared at the man.

He cleared his throat and fixed his tie. I should tell Bang PD about this guy...

I walked to the bed in the far back and placed the girl down gently. Her hair fell onto the bed like a waterfall. I pulled the blanket over her.

The doctor walked over with a stethoscope in hand. He checked all her vitals and asked what happened.

"She was walking funny and fell all of a sudden and I'm pretty sure she hit her head pretty hard," I told him.

"She probably got a slight concussion then. She might have some memory loss or act drunk, but it doesn't seem severe so I think she should be fine by tomorrow morning. If she isn't, just take her to the hospital and request a CT scan." He sounded like a real doctor. "She can stay until she wakes up."

"Oh, and her reflexes might not work too well, so don't leave your girlfriend around," he said and walked away.

I would correct him about her not being my girlfriend, but I felt that it would be best if he thought she was.

On her left ring finger was a precious diamond ring. Of course, she was dating, a girl as cute as her has to have a boyfriend... or fiance?

After a few minutes, she woke up. She opened her eyes slowly, surprised by how bright the room was. We were next to an open window.

Her eyes were blue like an ocean. She turned her head towards me. Her familiar and unwavering eye contact shocked me.

She started pouting, tears welled in her big blue eyes. She jumped off the bed into my arms. She hugged me super tight and wept loudly.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I asked her while pulling her away from me.

"T-T-Tae-Oppaaaa," she sniffed, "I missed you so much!"

"You missed me? I don't know you." For some reason, she didn't seem like a saeseng fan. It felt like she actually knew me and really missed me.

She crossed her arms over my shoulder and pulled me down. "Of course I missed you, I gave up everything because I missed you so."

She kissed me, her warm tears hit the side of my face, it was short but sweet. She pulled her head back and wiped away her tears.

"Let's go on a date," she said, pulling my arm.

-------------------------

[A/N]: Sorry this took so long! I had exams all week xC