Sticky-Note

Recap:
A door opened and out came HoSeok, in search of water.

————————————————————
When he saw us, he gasped dramatically and stopped in his tracks. Making a comically disgusted face. His gasp surprised TaeHyung and me. We paused, looking up at the disgusted HoSeok.

He walked to the fridge, keeping the face constant

He walked to the fridge, keeping the face constant. He grabbed a bottle of cold water. "Get to sleep you lovebirds," he said and walked back to his room.

Right when he closed his bedroom door, the laugh that the two of us were holding in suddenly burst out. TaeHyung's nose crinkled up as he rolled onto the floor laughing. His mouth was wide open as he laughed with his deep voice. I laughed hard enough to start crying.

A few minutes of laughing later, the two of us got up, our stomachs sore from the laugh. We finished washing the dishes, occasionally laughing at the situation. After washing up, I hung up the gloves and tried to wash my hands.

"Ah!" A familiar pain stung my hand. I looked down at it and saw the scrape from earlier. TaeHyung rushed over and grabbed my hand.

"Ah, I completely forgot about your hand!" He blinked a few times, closely examining my scrape.

"Let's go," he said, pulling me back to his room. He turned the kitchen and living room lights off on the way. I scuffled along after him. He sat on his bed, pulling me to sit on his lap.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" I asked at his sudden actions.

"Just hold still." He said. His voice was serious. He pulled the bag of pharmacy supplies off his pillow and opened it up. "This might sting a little," he said. His focused face was waaaaaay too adorable.

He poured a little bit of rubbing alcohol onto a piece of cloth and used it to wipe my hand.

"Ahhhoww," I flinched, pulling my hand back. The more intense sting was bringing tears to my eyes.

"I'm sorry, it'll be over soon." He pulled my hand back, holding it with a tighter grip now. He wiped again.

I tilted my head back, pouting and shutting my eyes. I obviously deal well with pain.

He finished up, putting a different cloth on top of the bloody area and wrapped it up.

I looked up at him and saw his concentrated face. The one I find so extremely attractive. I laid my head against his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and continued wrapping my hand.

After he was done, he put everything on the floor and laid back, pulling me with him. My head was resting on his arm and he had his other arm around my waist. His leg was wrapped around mine. Basically, he was sticking super close to me.

I lifted my head and looked up to meet his eyes. He kissed my forehead, making me blush. This is the cute stuff I've only seen in movies or in books, never in a million years did I think it would happen to me.

I can't believe I'm in love so much, I can't believe he loves me back. UGHHH IM SO LUCKY.

I kissed him on the lips, expressing my overflowing affection for him.

"Yah, Shin MoonByul," He said, "you're lucky you didn't meet me when I was younger."

"Huh? What does that mean?" His randomness was absurd.

"You're so cute, I would have eaten you right up." He bit his lip, letting out a smirk.

I hit his chest playfully and laughed.

"I'm serious! You have no idea how much self-control I have every day just being with you." He said, a little less playful this time.

He kissed me, "thank you for being born, my love."

His soft voice and kisses lulled me to sleep. I woke up the next morning to my alarm. I found myself alone in the bed.

I sat up, feeling a bit empty. I rubbed my eyes, the sunlight signaled the morning.

On the bed frame was a little note.

"I'm sorry I had to leave before you, I have to go to an early morning recording today! Have fun at work, I'll come pick you up after :*"

How freakin' cute is my boyfriend? I got up smiling. I picked up the note and folded it. I stuck it into my wallet, I'll put it into my notebook later on.

When I went to pick up my phone, there was another note on there.

"Oh and Jimin is still home, I told him to take you to practice today, so just tell him when you're ready!"

"Hehe, yes Oppa!" I answered the note. I folded that one too and stuck it into my wallet.

I got up, walked to the bathroom and turned on the light. Another note was stuck strategically onto the mirror where I could see it.

"I love you MoonStar~
- Your one and only Oppa"

"Ah, this Oppa seriously." My words contradicted my speedy heart and red cheeks. I felt loved. EXTREMELY loved. I'll make sure to get him back for this.

I got ready quick and went to the kitchen for some water before leaving. Jimin was in the living room, practicing some dance moves when I walked in.

"Oh, are you ready?" He asked, stopping his activities.

"Ah, Yes!" I answered him.

Jimin took me to BigHit. He even walked me to my practice room, almost like TaeHyung had assigned this task to him.

"Thank you," I said and bowed at Jimin.
"No, it's nothing." He said and walked away.

The glares were extra strong today. I did my best to ignore them, but I could feel them burning through me.
———————————————————-