Take me back! [KTH]

[Please play the song while you read!!]

I'm from the future...

The future?

Yeah, I came back because I love you!

Yeah? I love you too!

Can't you come back to me?

Save me TaeHyung-Oppa... save me...

I want to save you. How can I save you?

GAAASP

I sat up, covered in cold sweat. "The watch!!"

I checked MoonByul's wrists. Nothing.

I checked her belongings next to the bed. In a bag labeled "patient belongings" I found a small watch that reminded me of the one my grandmother used to wear.

I took it out, twister it around and clicked the screen a bunch of times, but the watch wouldn't work.

I sat there frustrated by the small but irritating device. "MoonByul, let me use it! Please! How do I work this thing? Take me back in time! I want to save you this time! Take me back!!"

Her body laid without motion.

I cried, frustrated by my ability to do nothing for her.

1 month

2 months

3 months passed and MoonByul made barely any progress. Her condition thankfully stabilized but waking up was far from reach.

Instead of going home after working everyday, I went to the hospital. I told her about my day, and how much I missed her, and even sang songs for her.

I held her hand, as if it was a connection to her mind.

"Yah, you're so mean." I said. No response.

"You've slept long enough. Wake up already. You'll be late for school!" I tried a joke. No response.

"If you wake up, I'll treat you better than an actual queen... please wake up," tears I had held back for so long flooded my eyes.

I wiped my face and laid my head next to MoonByul.

Her small hand softly squeezed mine.

"You... meant that... right?" A small, hoarse voice asked.

I sat up in shock.

"DOCTORRR!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"SHIN MOONBYUL!!!" I couldn't keep my voice calm. I hugged her tightly, crying into her small shoulder.
——————————————

A/N: so apparently MoonByul has the ability to talk spookily to people in their dreams LOL!