Lovebirds

Recap:
Everyone except Jin walked away, heading back to their rooms in disgust at TaeHyung's words. The only ones left in the kitchen were me, TaeHyung, Jin, and a million dirty plates.

—————————————————
Jin brought a bunch of containers from the kitchen and started packing up the leftovers. I started picking up the dirty dishes from the table and stacking them so I could take them over to the sink.

Before I could pick up my collected stack, TaeHyung came over and took them to the sink for me.

"If you're going to do the dishes, I'm doing them with you." He said, putting on the gloves hanging above the sink.

I smiled, his cuteness was killing me. I picked up the rest of the plates and went over to the sink. I put on a pair of gloves too and started helping him.

Jin finished packing all the food and left the rest of the plates with us. He laughed at the two of us who were standing super close and washing the dishes.

He patted TaeHyung on the back, laughing with his wiper laugh.

"I'm heading home for the night, guys. Don't stay up too late. And don't do anything bad." He winked and set out for the door, grabbing his phone and keys on the way out. He looked back one last time, letting out a playful sigh. "Aigoo, lovebirds."

"That was fun!" I told TaeHyung as Jin walked out the door, locking it behind him.

"Was it? I'm glad!" He said, smiling. His side view displayed his long eyelashes and sharp nose. Not to mention his beautiful... red.... lips...

I dropped the plate I was holding into the sink and the sound snapped me out of my own perverted mind.

TaeHyung looked over with wide eyes and saw my bright red face.

"Whatcha thinking about?" He asked with a smug.

I shook my head, returning to my business. TaeHyung laughed, bumping his hip against mine playfully. I stumbled over a few steps, looking up at him. I walked back and put a plop of soap onto his nose.

"Yah!" He said, laughing. He got some soap onto his hand, and I noticed so I ran for it, or rather, speed walked. I'm not trying to break any noses tonight.

TaeHyung speed walked after me. We circled the table, laughing and staring each other down playfully. Eventually, he caught up to me, pushing me against a wall.

"Oppa!" I tried pushing back, his chest was very close to my face.

He bent down, bringing his face closer to mine.

"I've caught you now MoonStar." He kissed me, turning his head at an angle. He pulled away, "that's what you get for putting soap on my face." He started to walk away.

My poor knees starting giving out again, they were shaky.

"Ah." A wind of realization hit him and he walked back to me, who was still stuck on the wall for support for my weak knees.

He put his hands against the wall, bringing his face close again. He kissed me again, this time longer and bit my lip at the end. "This is for what you did this morning." He said with a smirk.

My knees gave out and I fell to the floor. I sat with my back against the wall and my legs pulled up against my chest. TaeHyung panicked, bending down to the floor.

"What's wrong??" He asked, pulling off his gloves as quickly as possible.

"You... you make my knees weak..." I told him, blushing like crazy.

The biggest smile took control where worry used to be. TaeHyung came close until the only thing separating us were my legs. He used one hand to pull my chin up, revealing my red face in the light.

"Is that so, my love?" He said with a smile. He placed a soft kiss against my lips, and another, and another. Each time, the kisses got longer and deeper. I started losing my breath under his charm.

A door opened and out came HoSeok, in search of water.
———————————————————