Careless

Recap:
"Oppa... are you crazy? We're in public!" I scolded him, hitting his chest lightly.

He smirked, seeing my intense reaction. He stood straight, pulling me closer, and lifted my head. He kissed me, not caring about the screams of shock and horror that filled the room.
—————————————————

Weak at his charm and taste, my knees wobbled, but I was securely supported by TaeHyung.

TaeHyung pulled back, a smile taking over his face. "Let's go get something to eat." He said, heading to the front to pay.

As soon as we walked out the door, all the girls in the shop started screaming. Some fell and cried. Goodness...

As we walked, I realized that we were still holding hands and that he wasn't wearing a mask.

"Oppa what are you doing?" I panicked. I tried to cover his face with my spare hand.

He's never been this careless before. Usually, he carries around 50 different masks in his pockets.

"I'm officially making you mine. No one can dare touch you now." He responded, pulling my hand down. "Now then, why don't we find a good restaurant to eat at?"

I was in complete shock. I felt so incredibly loved. I didn't say anything back to him and just followed his lead.

I could feel the burning and curious eyes of the people around us as we walked by.

When we got to the restaurant and sat down, TaeHyung was oddly nonchalant about the entire situation.

"Oppa are you... okay?" I asked. He's being weird.

He looked at me, noticing the worry in my eyes from his odd behavior.

He smiled, "I guess I'm just angry." He responded. "How dare someone touch my woman? How dare someone touch you?" His eyes were blazing over with anger.

"Ah, I haven't even told you what happened.." I said, smiling at him. His words had sent my heart into euphoria.

"Ah, that's right..." he blinked himself out of anger. "What did happen?"

"Umm well... I was in bed sleeping and in my sleep, I heard 'sshk sshk'" I started.

TaeHyung cringed, his eyes widening.

"And it woke me up and when I turned over, my roommate was sitting there cutting my hair off with scissors..." I was surprised at myself for being able to explain the situation without tearing up even once. Somehow, the event that would have taken me years to get over, took me only a day.

TaeHyung was in shock. "It was your roommate? Your own roommate did this to you?"

I understood his confusion and shock because, in his experience, roommates are supposed to support each other and help each other grow, not hurt each other.

I nodded, feeling as if I had ruined his innocent world. He reached his hand out, placing it on mine.

"Yah, don't go back to that room. You can stay with me. I'm sure the other members won't mind." He said with a serious face.

I smiled at him. "I don't know about that..." I told him. I've never even had a boyfriend, let alone lived with a boy.

"How about you stay for a few days then? Just until you calm down a little?" He said persistently.

"Mmh... okay..." I responded. His face lit up, pleased by my answer.

We ate breakfast, my appetite was weaker than usual and TaeHyung noticed. He didn't say anything though, he just kept a watch.

The entire time we were together, I didn't even think about the time. But, when I saw the clock on the wall, shock hit me. 9 AM

I almost choked on my food as I gasped, causing TaeHyung to panic and grab a cup of water to give me.

I drank the water, clearing my throat before speaking. "OPPA!!" I screamed, "I'M LATE!"

"What?? Late for what??" TaeHyung stood up out of his seat.

"PRACTICE!! I'M LATE FOR PRACTICE!! THEY'RE GOING TO KILL ME!!" TaeHyung's face changed. It went from panic to a 'really dude?'  face real fast.

I stood up, grabbing his hand and pulling us out of the restaurant and into his car.

In the car, I could hear his disappointment loud and clear. "Do you really have to go to practice? Can't you just take the day off today?" He said, reluctantly driving me to BigHit.

"Remember the last time we played hooky?" I told him, poking his arm. "We both got in trouble!"

TaeHyung pouted, trying to use aegyo to get out of this.

"Plus, don't you have work today too? I'm sure you'll get in more trouble than me if you play hooky!" I told him.

"What if your roommate does something while I'm not there? I don't want to leave your side.." he said, turning towards me at the red light.

"She won't... at least not in public," I said, not even believing my own words.

"Don't go back to your room until I'm with you. We can go together after work, okay?" He said.

"Call me when you're done with practice. I finish early today so I'll come to you." He said, returning to the drive as the light turned green.

"Okay..." I searched my pockets for my phone. "Ah Wait... I can't find my phone." I looked more vigorously, searching each pocket thoroughly.

"Oppa! I lost my phone!" I turned to TaeHyung. He had a suspicious smirk on his face.

"Ah really?" He said, a smile poking out of his words. I caught on to the implications.

"You have it, don't you?" I said, crossing my arms and smiling back at him. "Yah! No pranks!"

"I'm holding your phone hostage." He said, pulling up to the front of the building. "What will you give me to get it back?"

He pulled it out of his pocket, waving it in front of me. I took my seatbelt off and got off my seat, reaching over him and placing a kiss across his lips.
——————————————————-