Soft kisses

[recap:] "Thank you for coming. Thank you for risking your life to save mine." I kissed her. I felt something strong for her. I couldn't place the feeling I had but I wanted to let her know.

I couldn't hold back anymore.
——————————————
TaeHyung kissed me, softly. His lips like a cushion on mine. He slid his hand through my hair, sending tingles down my spine.

"Oppa..." I let out an inappropriate sound. I covered my mouth with my hands.

TaeHyung clasped my hands and pulled them down.

"I like when you call me that," he said, in a sensual voice. "I'll make you say it again."

TaeHyung lifted me off the couch and wrapped my legs around him. I held onto him tight.

His hand slid down my body, touching everything on the way down and leaving a trail of heat against my body.

I moaned, unable to control myself. TaeHyung's kisses were long and steamy. I was losing control of my body more and more.

TaeHyung unclasped the buttons on my pants and slid his hand in. I grabbed his hand, "wait no! We're not ready..."

"Your body is telling me something else," TaeHyung said, smirking against my lips.

His fingers slid into the place that awaited him. My whole body reacted. My back lifted off the bed and touched against his body.

I moaned louder. I couldn't believe that such noises were coming from me.

TaeHyung moved his fingers making every part of me feel incredible. I couldn't stop, I couldn't hold back.

Suddenly, there was a ring and a knock that the door.

We both stopped. I covered my mouth shut with my hands. TaeHyung froze in place.

"TaeHyung-Ah!!!" A yell came out from the door. "I know you're in there. Open the door or I will." The voice was recognizably Jin's.

"Just open the door TaeHyung!" Jimin's voice followed Jin's.

TaeHyung and I looked at each other in shock. We both jumped off the bed quickly. I buttoned up everything and TaeHyung ran around the house grabbing my things.

With my shoes, wig and jacket in hand, TaeHyung grabbed my wrist and led me into a closet in the living room.

*Beep* *Beep**Beep* *Beep* *Beep**Beep*
Someone was putting the code into the lock pad. TaeHyung moved faster.

It was big and spacious. I immediately understood and plopped onto a shelf. It was pretty high and was impressed by myself for being able to jump all the way up there. TaeHyung put my stuff on a shelf next to me and held a finger over his lips and shushed me.

"Your shirt!" I quietly told him. He buttoned up quickly and ran to the door.

The door opened as soon as he slid to it.

"What are you guys doing here?" TaeHyung asked with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

"Wow, chill man. We just came to check up on you." Jin said, putting down a bag. "You didn't seem like yourself today."

"W-What? I'm fine." TaeHyung laughed it off.

"Wait, didn't you say you were going to make the new manager come practice with you? Where is he?" Jimin had great intuition.

"Oh yeah, he brought my stuff upstairs and left. He was really tired. I'll just do it myself." TaeHyung replied.

"Yah, you're seriously mean to him. What's your problem? Do you know that kid from somewhere?" Jin asked.

"No!! That guy is just super easy to bully! Now can you two leave? I'm really tired. I want to sleep." TaeHyung rushed them out.

"Fine. Fine! Stop pushing me!" Jin said, "don't forget to wash your face before going to sleep."

"I got it. Now leave. Please." TaeHyung pushed them out the door and locked it. He waited at the door and watched through the hole to make sure they left before rushing back to the closet and opening the door.

When he opened the door, I lifted my head and looked at him.

We both stood there, laughing at the nonsense that had just occurred.

"Oppa..." I said, reaching my hands out for help in getting down.

TaeHyung wrapped his hands around my back and I wrapped mine around his neck. I held onto him like a little monkey. TaeHyung hugged me tight.

TaeHyung kissed me softly, but I stopped him.

"Wait. I'm not ready..." I stuttered, "no that's not it, I just... I don't feel comfortable."

TaeHyung looked at me with understanding. "I'll wait until you're ready. But can I ask why?"

"Your killer... is still on the loose. We need to stop them first." I told him.

———————————————————-
Sorry for taking so long 😭