My type

Recap:
"So, other than trimming, I haven't cut it since." I looked up at TaeHyung, feeling bad for bringing the mood down.

Tears had taken over his eyes too. I've never seen him cry...
————————————-

"Oppa!" I said, shocked. "Don't cry! It was a long time ago!" I patted his back.

He leaned in and hugged me. "I know, but I can't imagine a 10th grader MoonByul going through that", he said over my shoulder.

"Hehe, I'm okay! He's in a better place now. I didn't want him to suffer so much anyway." I told him, trying to calm him down.

He pulled back, "You're so strong." He said, smiling. He wiped his tears against his sleeve like a child.

The conversation led on for hours. We talked about this and that, he even pulled out a snack out of his backpack. They were serving it at the place he worked today and he thought I would like it so he brought it for me.

"Ah, MoonByul!" He said, remembering something. "I'm injured!"

"What??? Where?? How?? When??" I scanned his body, looking for signs of distress or pain.

He pulled up one leg of his pants, revealing a bruise the size of a baseball.

"OH MY GOSH TAEHYUNG OPPAA" I panicked. "WHAT HAPPENED??" I tried touching it, being careful not to put any pressure.

"At the shooting today, we played a game and when I was running, I tripped and hit my shin." He looked down at, trying to scan the changes in the bruise since the morning.

"Be careful will you??" I said, worried. I blew on it, as if it would do anything to help the pain.

"Oh!" He noticed. "You're wearing your ring!"

"Mmh! I was actually pretty worried that people would see it... so I tried to hide it all day."

"What?? Why?" He asked.

"I just... I don't want people to know you're dating someone like me..." I told him. I actually didn't know why I was doing it, but when he asked, my heart told him something I myself didn't know.

He grabbed the sides of my face, squishing my cheeks and making my face look like a fish.

It was too hard to talk so I just questioned his actions with my facial expressions.

"What? You're my type. You're exactly the kind of person I want to date. The public doesn't make the choice on who I love, I make that decision on my own." He said, giving me a stern yet loving look.

I felt tears stinging my eyes but I didn't let them out. I didn't want to look like a crybaby in front of him.

He kissed me, not letting go of my face. Then laughed and did it again. His contagious smile claimed victory over me again and eventually the both of us were laughing.

Since he had a schedule for tomorrow, we didn't spend much time together. Every moment we spent together though, was rainbow tinted and it felt like I had been frozen in a time for just the two of us to exist.

I went home eating the cookies he brought me. He was right, I did like them a lot.

I was extra tired today, but when I got to my room, one of the girls (the brown haired one that probably hates me with a passion) was still awake and was writing something in a notebook. When I opened the door, I startled her, causing her to drop her pencil bag and spill over all the pens inside.

I ran over to help her pick them up, feeling guilty. When I handed her the pens, she looked up at me. She had an angry and a shocked expression on her face at the same time.

What? I didn't even say anything... maybe that's why she was mad?

"Sorry" I told her.
"Tsk" She replied and returned to her desk. The expression of anger and shock weren't wiped from her face.

I washed up, changed and headed to bed. I tried not to think too hard about what just happened.

In my sleep, I started hearing noises. sshk sshk. What is that noise? It wouldn't stop. It woke me up.

That's when I saw her.
——————————