Name him "Oppa"

Recap:
Daisy was making plans for her wedding and would always ask me for advice through video chat. While I was talking to her, someone suddenly appeared in the camera behind me. "Oh!" Daisy said. Her face was shocked.

————————————-
I flinched and turned around. It was TaeHyung. "O-Oppa! You scared me!" I said, holding my chest.

Daisy laughed. TaeHyung noticed who I was talking to and bowed over the phone.

"Hello! You must be Daisy! I've heard so much about you. It's nice to finally meet you." He said.

Daisy was over the moon that he knew her name. She got nervous and excited at the same time.

"Oh!" She put the phone down on the table, stood up and bowed. She then picked up the phone again and started talking to TaeHyung.

"You're so handsome! It's nice to finally meet you!" She said. "Thank you for taking such good care of my MoonByul in Korea!"

"Oh! No problem! I'll make sure she gets everything she needs and no one hurts her." He replied.

The two went on cheese talking about me while I held the phone. I felt like I was third wheeling.

"Hey guys, you two talk it out. I'm going to go." I said, trying to get them to stop. It had already been like 15 minutes.

"Okay, I have to go! I get to see my MoonStar for the first time in a long time so I'm going to enjoy! I'll see you next time Daisy!" TaeHyung said.

MoonStar?? Oh boy... Daisy is going to make fun of me for a long time for that one.

"Of course! You two have fun now!" Daisy said. I turned the phone to me and she winked. I just rolled my eyes, waved bye and turned the phone off.

"Where are we going today?" I asked, sliding my phone into my pocket.

"I didn't actually make any plans for today, I just wanted to see you." He replied. He put his hand under his chin and stared at me.

"Ahh don't do that..." I said, covering his eyes. He just laughed, with his big rectangle smile.

"Okay! If you don't have anything planned, can we go somewhere I want to go?" I asked. "Sure! Where do you want to go?" He said, surprised.

"Actually... the girls in one of my classes was talking about an arcade she goes to with her friends..." I said, twiddling my fingers. "Can we go? I really like arcades..."

TaeHyung waited for a second, just staring again. I looked up, meeting his eyes. He smiled, like he had heard the cutest thing in the world.

"Okay. If that's what my MoonStar wants, that's what my MoonStar gets!" He stood up, grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

Like usual, he pulled out a mask and handed it to me. This time, the mask wasn't completely white. It had a picture on it. A cute bear. It was so cuteee.

"Aww hehe" I said to myself and put it on. "Okay! You lead the way, MoonByul!" TaeHyung said.

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the back door. The arcade was close by and it was usually empty. Or so she said.