Telling Him

Elena POV

"What is the point in this?" I mumbled to Caroline who looked very confused on what was going on. Bonnie was on my left side, her head was resting on her hand and her eyes were slits. I lightly elbowed her and she jumped. "Huh? What? Oh, is this class over finally?"

"No, but Elena, your boyfriend is here." Caroline pointed to the door and Damon was staring at me with his gorgeous blue eyes. He signaled for me to come with him, I gave him a funny look but got up and quickly snuck out of the class. 

 "It's a good thing you're here because I need to tell you something."

"And what would that be?" He asked.

"I'm pregnant."

"What? Really? How? I mean, I know how but..."

I didn't say anything, we just stared at eachother before smiling.

"You're really pregnant?!" He asked as he smiled at me. "Then maybe we should go have a look at our baby."

Caroline POV

"I'm pretty sure Caroline has been listening to us so I don't need to go tell her."

"Damn right I am."I mumbled, Bonnie looked at me funny for a second then shook her head.

"See, I told you she was listening. It's not nice to eavesdrop, Caroline." 

"Sorry, force of habit." I whisperd as Bonnie turned to, "It's not nice to listen to other people's conversations. " 

***

"No baby my ass!"  Elena shouted as she walked into the dorm with Damon behind her.

"Elena, calm down."

"Calm down?! I am calm!" Elena shouted. She walked into the bathroom and slammed the door.

"What happened?"

"There's no baby."

"What do you mean there's no baby? I saw the pregnancy tests."

Elena POV

I closed the door and tears began pouring down my face. I slid down to the floor while I listened to Caroline and Damon talk.

"Will you two stop talking about the baby that doesn't even exsist!"

"Well, maybe the doctor just couldn't find the black dot that everyone calls a baby." Caroline suggested. She's a doctor if she says there's no baby, there's no baby. I stood up and dried my face then walked out of the bathroom.

Caroline was giving me that look that people give you when they feel bad for you.

"Will you stop looking at me like that? I'm fine."

"Tell that to your face."

"What? Why, what's wrong with it?"I asked

"Elena, I've known you since first grade. I can tell when you're lying."

"I am not lying. So can we just eat ice cream and forget this ever happened?"