Good To Bad In An Instant

1 Month Later...

Elena POV 

"June." 

"January." 

"That's too soon." I argued. 

"It's 8 months away." 

"And I'll be almost 9 months pregnant." 

"But you're not- wait, you're pregnant?!" He shouted as he leaned in and kissed me quickly, "Did you tell Caroline?" 

"She's the one who went with me to get the test." 

"And she kept her mouth shut?" Damon asked sarcastically, "I'm shocked." 

I smirked at him, "I might have threatened her life to keep her from telling you." 

"That's my girl." Damon said smirking back at me. 

For three days we continued to argue over the wedding date. 

Damon POV 

I was sitting on the floor playing with Ian when what sounded like glass breaking came from the kitchen where Katherine and Elena were making lunch. I quickly set Ian in the playpen and rushed into the kitchen. 

Elena was on the floor holding her stomach with tears running down her face. I knew something was wrong so I picked her up and flashed to the living room and told Caroline to grab Ian and meet me at the hospital. Meredith led me to a room where she did an ultrasound. 

"You got lucky last time, Damon, but not this time." Meredith said. Elena was still unconcious so I picked her up and carried her out. Caroline and Katherine were waiting with Ian, I just shook my head at them and they nodded. 

We got back home and I carried Elena upstairs and laid her down in our bed. Her eyes slowly opened and welled up. Ian walked in and attempted to climb on the bed to get to her. I picked up the struggling boy and laid him in her arms. Ian burried his face in her neck. 

"Do you want me to tell everyone what happened?' I asked. She slowly nodded. I kissed her head and went downstairs. Bonnie, Jeremy, Stefan, Katherine, Rachel, Klaus, and Jesse and Caroline sat in the living room waiting for what I was about to tell them. 

"Are you going to tell us or make us sit here forever because some of us don't have forever." Bonnie said.  

"Elena lost the baby."  

Everyone but Caroline and Katherine looked at me completely shocked. 

"Would this be a bad time to mention that I'm pregnant?" Bonnie asked. Jeremy looked over at her completely surprised. "What?!" 

"Yes, this would be a very bad time. So keep your mouth shut about it for a while." I said, Bonnie just nodded and leaned into Jeremy's arms. "And leave her alone for now." 

My phone buzzed so I pulled it out of my pocket and it was a text from Elena saying she wanted Bonnie, Caroline and Rachel. And for one of them to bring up his sippy cup. 

Bonnie POV 

I walked in with Ian's sippy cup, Elena was sitting on the bed playing with Ian, her face was still wet from the tears. Caroline and Rachel followed in behind me. All three of us climbed onto the bed and surrounded Elena. I handed Ian the sippy cup and he drank from then threw it on the floor. Before any of us could move, Ian tried to dive off of the bed after it. Elena caught him mid air and grabbed the sippy cup off the floor. 

We moved so we were sitting in a circle on the bed and Ian was between us tossing his sippy cup in all directions. I could tell Elena was trying to avoid the topic that sent us all here. So I didn't ask her about it, I was only wondering how Damon was taking it. At some point we started tossing Ian to each other. 

"What the hell are you doing with him?" Damon asked from the doorway. I turned around to see him and Caroline and Rachel started shouting at me as Ian flew past my head. Elena and Damon smacked heads as they both dived and caught Ian. Elena stood up with Ian giggling as she rubbed her head and laughed at Damon who was still laying on the floor. 

Elena's face scrunched up, "Somebody needs a diaper change." 

At those words Damon was gone in a flash. Elena just threw her free arm up and walked off out of the room.  I sat back down on the bed just as Ian screamed from the other room like someone was trying to murder him, even though it was just a simple diaper change. 

I still hadn't said anything about being pregnant, but it was killing me not to tell her. But Damon told me not to say anything and I really don't want to get on his bad side. I mean it was his baby too and they both need time. 

Elena came back with Ian still crying. 

"What did you do to him?' Caroline asked. 

Elena shrugged, "I don't know. He's just being Damon." 

"What? Stubborn and grumpy?" Caroline asked. 

"I can hear you!" Damon shouted causing all of us to giggle. 

"Exactly what I was thinking." Elena said as we all heard Damon groan in annoyance.