Florida Part 2 and The Surprise

1 week later...

Caroline POV

Elena and I laid peacefully on the beach. The only sound was the waves crashing on the beach and Elena's fingers on her phone, obviously texting Damon or should I say 'Baby Daddy'.

I heard Elena giggle as she set her phone down beside her with a smile a mile wide on her face. I never realized before how head over heels she was for him.

"What did baby daddy say?"

Elena giggle, "He sent me a picture of his teddy bear that he had when he was little."

"From like the seventeen hundreds?" I asked sarcastically.

"1800s but close." She replied as she giggled again, I think her hormones are starting to kick in. She laughs at everything and when we watched Marley and Me the other day she couldn't stop crying for 3 hours. I mean I cried too but I'm not the one with the pregnancy hormones making everything more heightened than it already is.

***

I pulled into the driveway of the Salvatore's house. Elena jumped out of the car and sprinted into Damon's arms. I can't believe I'm saying this but, they are adorable. Elena soon pressed her lips onto Damon's and if that wasn't enough Damon decided to add some tounge action just as Jeremy walked out the door.

"Dude, she's already pregnant! Keep it PG."

"Yeah seriously, brother. I haven't gotten anyone pregnant."

Damon pulled away from Elena and looked at Stefan, "Yet."

"It's not possible."

"I got Elena pregnant and it's impossible so remember to use protection."

Thanks for the tip but I'm gonna go find Katherine."

"Did you seriously lose a human?" Damon asked.

"I'm not her babysitter. I'm just going to find her."

"And I'm going to find Bonnie." Jeremy said as he walked past us to his car.

***

Elena POV

Caroline and I were sitting at the bar at the grill when a girl, who looked no older than us walked in with a baby boy who looked around 7 months old. She sat down next to us.

"Bekah, don't tell Klaus about him."

"Rachel, he needs to know. He is his father after all."

"Klaus doesn't really seem like a baby kind of guy."

Oh my God! Klaus has a baby? That's so cute.

"If you don't tell him I will."

"When I get back to New Orleans I will talk to him, ok?"

"You better Rachel Lynn Parker."

"And what did you say my sister's name was again?"

"Elena Gilbert. She's also a vampire like you."

"Great. Bye, Bekah." She hung up the phone and noticed me and Caroline staring at her. "What?"

"You know Klaus, huh?' I asked, "I'm Elena by the way."

"And that is Klaus' baby." Caroline pointed to the squirming baby boy in Rachel's arms.