The Proposal

Elena POV

After we put Ian down for a nap, Damon told me he wanted to take me somewhere."But, what about Ian? We can't leave him."

"That's why I called someone." He said as Lexi walked around the corner. "I might have conned Bonnie into a favor."

After going over everything with Lexi we finally left. We drove for twenty minutes until we got to the falls. We hiked to the top where Bonnie and Jeremy, Katherine and Stefan, Matt and Rebekah, Rachel and Klaus all stood.

"What's going on?" Caroline asked from behind me as her and Jesse approached. All of the guys lined up each in front of there girlfriend.

Each of them got down on one knee and pulled a small box out of there pockets. They each opened the box revealing an amazing diamond ring.

"I love you.. so wil you do me the honor of being mine forever?" Damon asked. Each of the guyes said something like that, leaving all of us girls crying.

"Yes!!" I screamed as Damon stood and pulled me into a hug then smashed his lips onto mine in a passionate kiss. A little kid squeal broke us apart. We turned and Ian was running over to us with his arms above his head. Damon bent down and scooped up the squealing 1 year old.

Damon quickly grabbed my hand and we said goodbye. We flashed down to the car and placed Ian in the backseat.

Not much of a chapter. Just wanted to give you something <3