Girls Night

Elena POV

 "Sorry about my daughter. She can be a little too like me sometimes," Katherine said as she grabbed a bottle of wine and sat down on the couch, "But she is back in Bulgaria with her boyfriend so she shouldn't be a problem."

 ***

"How did you guys die?" Rachel asked.

"I hung myself." Katherine said. 

Caroline pointed to Katherine, "She suffocated me with a pillow while I was in the hospital."

"I drowned because your lovely best friend made Matt drive off of Wickery Bridge and I told Stefan to save him first. How did you die?"

"I pissed off Rebekah and she snapped my neck."

We all just busted out lauging. Katherine rolled off the couch spilling wine everywhere. I forgot I was next to the coffee table and rolled over smacking my head on it.  Caroline and Rachel laughed even harder, they then smacked heads and fell on the floor.  The front door opened and Bonnie walked in. 

"What did I miss?" 

I opened my mouth to speak but ended up laughing even more and smacking my head on the coffee table again. Bonnie just stared at us before laughing, she must have forgotten that there was a step in front of her because she went tumbling to the ground barely missing the coffee table. 

Now we were all rubbing our heads and laughing on the floor. Caroline and Rachel sat back on the couch with Bonnie and Katherine got back on the other couch. I just laid on the floor.  Being pregnant is exhausting.

 "It's weird that you two look nothing alike and you're twins but you two are 500 years apart and look exactly alike. "Caroline said, "Which one of you is older?"

"I am." We both said at the same time. 

"I was born at 9:28 pm." I said from the floor. 

 "Dammit! 9:30."

 ***

I noticed Katherine had a wine bottle in her hand the entire night but never once took a drink. Something was up with her. The only thing different about her was that she had been dating Stefan for the past month since Caroline and I got back from Florida.

"Katherine, what's up with you?" Caroline asked, reading my mind, "You haven't drank any alchohol."

"Stefan didn't want to tell anyone yet."

"You're dating. We know." Rachel said sarcastically.

"You know how we had that witch in New Orleans do that spell to make me a vampire again?" We all nodded, "Something went wrong."

"What do you mean?" Caroline asked.

"She turned me back into a vampire using Stefan's blood and it got me pregnant with Stefan's baby."

"That explains why you've been acting weird!" Caroline squealed.

"If I wasn't pregnant, I'd probably be really drunk right now."  

 Next Day...

We just got back from the 4 month check up. Caroline had the envelope with the baby's gender that she was taking to the bakery to get a cake. The inside would either be blue or pink. Tonight we would cut the cake and the gender would be revealed. Damon and I had already picked out names. 

Charlotte Miranda for a girl and Ian Grayson for a boy.