Gender Reveal

Elena POV

All of our friends stood around us as they anxiously waited for me to slice the cake. I sliced it and pulled it out.

"Looks like in 5 months we will have a little Ian Grayson." Damon said cheerily as everyone joined in with the excitement. Caroline and Rachel were going on about planning a baby shower and Bonnie and Jeremy were gushing about having another little nephew.  Katherine and Stefan were sitting on the couch playing with Carson while eating cake. 

Jeremy and Bonnie were feeding each other cake like people do at there wedding. The way Caroline and Rachel were acting you would never guess they just met. Tyler and Matt were eating cake and acting like teenagers while Damon took a bite of cake and kissed me leaving my lips with blue cake covering them. 

The rest of the night we all sat in the living room and listened to Rachel tell funny stories about Carson who was rolling around on the floor while Matt and Tyler played tried to play peek-a-boo with him.  If we ever need a babysitter we will call them. 

***

"Elena, wake up." Caroline said quietly as she shook my shoudler. I pulled the covers tighter around me and groaned. "Damon's in the shower right now."

"Really?" I asked as I sat up.

"No, it's Rachel but I knew that would get you up. Now hurry up we have class to get to."

I got dressed in the most comfortable thing i could find, I put on some boots and grabbed my bag. Caroline was dressed in the most stylish thing in the whole state of Virginia. I'm pregnant, stylish isn't comfortable anymore. Once Rachel and Bonnie were ready we left for class. In my opinion 8:30 is way too early for class.

Biology was our first class and most boring class of the day. For the entire hour we were in there all could think about was how uncomfortable I felt. My back hurt, my feet hurt, my head hurt and no matter how many times I moved around in the seat I could not get comfortable.

"I am so over being pregnant."

"I feel your pain, sis, just hope your baby isn't almost ten pounds." Rachel said. 

"That's not helping."

***

Klaus POV

I walked into the Salvatore mansion. Damon and Stefan were sitting the living room with a baby boy crawling on the floor in front of them.

"You called me here all the way from New Orleans because of a baby?" I asked as the baby crawled over to me. He held his arms up to me. I'm going to regret this. I bent down and picked him up. His blue eyes stared into mine as he gave me a toothless smile. 

"Not any baby. Your baby." Damon replied. 

"I don't have a baby. That's impossible." 

Damon smirked, "You remember Rachel?"

I stood there, the last time I saw her was over a year ago. She's best friends with Rebekah. 

"Yes, why?" 

"That is your baby with her."  Damon said. 

"Then where is Rachel?" I asked as I scanned room but saw nothing that would hint she had been here.

"She's at Whitmore with Elena, her twin sister, and Bonnie and Caroline." Stefan said. His face was full of amusement as he watched me hold the squirming baby. 

"I'm assuming he has a name."

"Carson." Stefan said, "How come Rachel didn't tell you she was pregnant?" 

"I don't know one day we were a couple and the next day she was gone." I said. 

"Do you still love her?" Damon asked, this conversation was getting deep. 

"Yes, of course. I just wish she would have stayed let me help raise him."  

"That's why she didn't tell you. She didn't want you to leave so she left as quickly as possible." Damon said, Carson squirmed more as he started crying.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked as I rubbed Carson's back.

"He's just hungry. I'll get a bottle." Damon said, he went into the kitchen and came back with a bottle. He handed me the bottle, "You want me to feed him?" I asked.

"He's your son, if you're going to help Rachel you need to learn eventually." Damon said as I put the bottle to Carson's mouth. I sat down on the couch as Carson grabbed the bottle and took over feeding himself.

After dropping the bottle on the floor multiple times he finally finished the bottle. Stefan and Damon showed me how to burp him. After that was done I took him up to Rachel's room and laid him down in the crib. I gave him his pacifier and put a blue blanket over him. 

***

Elena POV

Damon and I were making out in his bedroom while Rachel and Klaus made out downstairs while Carson was asleep.  Our moment was interrupted by someone knocking on the door. 

"Who is it?" Damon asked. No reply. He looked at me and shrugged before continuing what we had started. Until the door opened and in walked the bitch. 

"I thought you were in Bulgaria." 

"I was but my boyfriend wanted to meet the Elena Gilbert for himself." Nadia said as a very tall dark haired guy walked up. Damon's arm wrapped protectivly around my waist as the guy stepped closer.

"These are the two I told you about, Alexander."  Nadia said as Alexander stepped closer. Before he could step any closer his neck was snapped and he fell to the ground along with Nadia. Klaus and Rachel stood behind them smirking as they high-fived.