Florida

2 months later...

Elena POV

"Can't we just ditch class and go somewhere far, far away?" 

"Lets go to the beach." Caroline said as I fell onto the bed and covered my face with my hands. "Miami Beach."

"When are we leaving?"

"Now." I quickly sat up from the bed. 

"Now? Like right now?" I asked, she nodded then grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bed. "I need a bikini because you know I burned my house down with all my adorable bikinis in it. And my brother/cousin's body."

***

I put on my hot pink bikini and noticed my stomach. There was no denying the baby bump, especially in a bikini.

"Elena ,will you hurry up!" Caroline shouted but I ignored her as I stared at my stomach in the mirror. She must have got the hint that I wasn't listening because she walked in the bathroom.

"What are you-" Caroline stopped as she noticed me staring at my stomach.

"How the hell did I not notice this?"

"Dude, you are so pregnant."

 "Yeah, I figured that out." I said as my phone buzzed on the counter by the sink.

Damon-

Why did you have to shove that damn cure down your evil doppleganger's throat? She's driving me crazy and last time it was just me, her and Jeremy she almost killed him and he got expelled.

I giggled at the text before realizing Caroline was staring at me with her eyebrow raised. 

"Katherine's driving Damon crazy and he's worried that while I'm gone something might go wrong like last time how Jeremy got expelled and Katherine almost killed him."

"OK but can we go to the beach now?"

"Yes!" I squealed.

"We would have been there a long time ago if you weren't busy staring at your stomach."

***

Writers Block....