Unexpected

*Back at the Salvatore Mansion*

Elena POV

Damon and Jeremy were playing Grand Theft Auto on the xbox while me, Caroline and Rachel talked and watched Carson, Rachel's 7 month old son crawl around the floor.

***

"When I was 3 months pregnant I literally got mad at everything. One time Rebekah poked my shoulder and I got pissed off at her."

"Well, Elena was trying to get a lid off of a plastic bowl with a fork. She's a vampire, it shouldn't be that hard." Caroline laughed.

"You think that's funny? I was getting so mad because I couldn't get the water in the sink to turn off. I was flipping the light switch." Rachel said as her face turned red. "Pregnant people do stupid things."

"Well, this pregnant girl has to pee." I stood up and walked out of the living room I walked upstairs to Damon's room. As I walked in I noticed a shadow flash by me. Then the person flashed out and ripped into my stomach. I screamed as blood began pouring out and I collapsed to the ground.

"Who a-are you?"

Damon POV

I shot up from the couch and chucked the controller down as I heard an ear piercing scream from upstairs. I ran up the stairs followed by Caroline. We both darted into my room where a tall brunette was standing above Elena, who was bleeding profusely from her stomach.

"Before you ask, I'm Nadia. Katherine's daughter."

"What did you do?!" Caroline shouted as she ran over to Elena. "Why isn't she healing?! She's pregnant for God's sake!"

"That's the point. She needs know the pain my mother felt when I was taken away from her. Oh and for the not healing, that's what happens when a vampire gets pregnant."Nadia explained,"Did neither of you realize she was weaker ever since she got pregnant?"

"Elena, no, Elena, look at me! Please, Elena!" Caroline begged as her eyes closed and she went limp.

"Caroline deal with her. I'll get Elena." Caroline nodded and flashed over to Nadia. "And what should I do to her?" Caroline asked with an evil smirk.

"Do whatever you can to make sure she suffers until we get back then I'll finish her off. Maybe ask Rachel if she wants to help."

"You got it boss."

***

After Meredith gave Elena special medicine giving her the ability to heal quickly she moved on to the ultrasound to check on the baby. Meredith moved the wand around Elena's stomach. After a few minutes she still hand't said anything until she turned to me and pointed to the flickering on the screen.

"That's the baby's heart beating, you got lucky this time. But make sure she's takes it easy for the next few days."

Cuz it's going to be so easy to keep her from murdering Nadia. I just nodded and left with Elena.

When we got back home Nadia's clearly bloody and knocked out body was laying in the middle of the living room with Rachel and Caroline high-fiving over her. I evilly smirked before carrying Elena upstairs.

Boy or Girl?