Steferine's Baby Gender Reveal

Elena POV

2 months have passed since the Nadia and Alexander arrival. Klaus compelled them to forget everything and to go back to Bulgaria. Tonight was Katherine and Stefan's gender reveal. I was the only person who knew the gender of the baby. Damon and Caroline were constantly trying to get it out of me but my lips were sealed. 

Katherine POV

"Hurry up before Elena gets impatient and tells us herself." Stefan whispered in my ear as I cut the cake and carefully put it on a plate revealing pink cake. We were having a little Alexandra Rose in 5 months! 

Caroline and Rachel were talking about a double baby shower while Elena put her finger in the icing and poked Damon's nose leaving a pink dot. Klaus was sneaking little bits of cake into Carson's mouth when Rachel wasn't paying attention.  He was an amazing father. I hope Stefan and Damon are going to be like that with there kids. 

***

Damon POV

I walked into the living room where Elena and Katherine were standing across from each other crying hysterically. "What happened?" 

"She yelled at me." Elena said as she cried even more.

"Why?" I asked, she just cried even harder as she shook her head, "I don't know." 

I had no idea what to do so I just wrapped my arms around her. Stefan walked into the room and asked me what happened I just mouthed I don't know as I rubbed Elena's back. She just kept crying. 

"Kat, what's wrong?" Stefan asked as he looked over at me thinking I knew what to do. He just did what I was doing. He just hugged her and rubbed her back. 

We were just standing there trying to comfort our girlfriends when Caroline and Rachel walked in. They both looked confused before Rachel whispered, "Hormones."

***

 Filler Chapter

<3