Hormones Are A Bitch

(Pic of Katherine's nursery)

Elena POV

"There will be a test on Tuesday." My biology professor said. I just broke down crying.

"What's wrong?" Caroline asked.

"I don't know." I said as I kept crying for no reason.

"Hormones are a bitch." Rachel whispered.

***

After the day was over Caroline went back to Mystic Falls to see her mom and Rachel went back to see Carson and Klaus for the weekend. I was just about to leave the dorm when I got a text from Damon saying to meet him at Whitmore House. Weird. He didn't tell me he was coming out here.

When I got to Whitmore House I didn't see anyone. I walked up the stairs and into the dark, desserted building.

"Damon?"

"How nice of you to join us, Elena."

"Who are you? Where's Damon?"

"I'm Wes Maxfield." He said. My vision began to blur as Wes grabbed me.

I woke up on a cold floor. "Elena."

"Damon, what are you doing here? What are we doing here?"

"Augistine." What the hell is Augustine?!

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's where we make Vampires feed on Vampires." Wes spoke up. I was always found him kinda creepy. "You remember Aaron?"

"Yes, why?"

"Your boyfriend here is the one who killed his parents and his family." Wes said, "And he just killed his aunt 2 months ago."

"We were together two months ago."

***

Stefan POV

"I'm sure they're having a blast being alone at the dorm. Why else do you think Elena would have stayed at Whitmore and had Damon come out there?"

Rachel sighed, "I guess you're right but what if that's not the case?"

Damon walked through the door, "Is Elena here?"

"I thought she was with you. "I said, Damon shook his head.

"Some guy, Wes, took us then had Aaron shoot me and when I woke up Elena was gone."

"What do you mean he took you?" Rachel asked.

"He planned on turning me and Elena into Augustine vampires; vampires who feed on other vampires. And now I can't find her."

Jeremy walked in, "I may know where he took Elena."

Ugh, another short chapter.