chapter 6

*niall*

Tonights show seemed awkward. Harry smiled at me, I tried to smile back but I couldn't do it. It would just result in me crying and I couldn't do that.

Zayn would often smile at me and mouth 'you ok?' I would force a smile at him but it was mainly because he asked me if I'm alright when I found out that Harry lied about our love. He lied to me. He said he loved me. What type of Asshole pretends that they love You? Saying I love You and not meaning a word. That's cold.

Little things was about to be sung. Oh shit. I can't sing this. it's gonna break me. Harry and me usually sing a duet in this song.

I was handed my guitar and we all took a seat around a similar area on stage. I feel myself breathing heavily.

I begin to pluck the strings as Harry watches me intently.

"Your hand fits in mine, like it's Made just for me, but bare this in mind it was, meant to be" zayn sings and the crowd joins in.

Liam and zayn sing their duet and Louis looks over to me whilst he sings and nods. Harry.

"I know You never loved the sound of your voice on tape, you never want to know how much you weigh, You still love to squeeze in your jeans but you're perfect to me" I know I have to join in. I try but I just feel so awful and the stadium is slowly becoming quieter.

"Niall are You alright?" Liam asks me. The crowd cheers when my solo comes up.

"Y-y No I'm not alright!" I stop playing and everyone's quiet

"Harry you were a proper dick" I get up and walk off stage. Feeling the tears burn down my cheeks. I hear someone shouting my name. But I ignore it. I hear the crowd making noise, liams entertaining them.

"Its alright guys, You ship narry right?" he says and the cheers are so loud it's more screams like pubescent screams.

"Theyre just gonna sort this out, so how about I try nialls bit?" the crowd cheers again and I sit down with my head in my hands as Liam speaks.

"You guys are gonna help me yeah?" the crowd makes a yeah noise and liams starts.

"Youll never Love yourself half as much as I love you, and you'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you too, you sing!" the crowd sings my part. It's beautiful to be fair as I look up from my pool of tears, harrys sitting across from me.

"Niall" his eyes are puffy and red. Has he been crying?

"What do you want?" I ask in a harsh tone that he needs.

"Listen, I'm so sorry about doing this to you" he breathes in and his breath hitches, "You don't deserve this, I was messing about and ruining your innocence" he admits. He sits still as he continues, "And, I don't know why I did what I did, I do love you, more than I ever thought I did. I'm really sorry. I did it to spite you. That was wrong, so fucking wrong, you trusted me as your best friend to keep you being gay a secret, and I ruined it" He begins to cry again, but my eyes don't have  tears left anyway.

"It's your fault Harry" that's all I can think to say. It's his fault

"And I dont deserve you" he adds wiping his eyes and leaving me to sit there. I hear the crowd cheer as he walks back on stage.

"Nialls fine, just a problem that I made. I can't tell you but I can tell you, I hurt niall and it's my fault hes hurt, you've been a great crowd and I want to thank you by singing one of nialls favorite songs" he looks at me where I sit back stage, I tilt my head and he speaks again, "More than this" I feel my heart shake at him mentioning this song, he remembers. I told him I loved this song  from the moment we wrote it together.

Harry sings it all to me. Looking at me throughout it. He sings it all.

"I'm broken, do you hear me, I'm blinded, cos you are everything I see, I'm dancing, alone, I'm praying that your heart will just turn around, and as i Walk up to your door, my head turns to face the floor, cos i can't look you in the eyes and say.

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight, it just wont feel right, cos I can love you more than this, yeah, when he lays you down I might just die inside, it just Dont feel right  Cos I can love you more than this, can love you more than this" He breathes in deeply and I get up smiling.

*Harry*

I open my mouth to sing nialls part but someone sings it for me.

"If I'm louder, would you see me? Would You lay down, in my arms and rescue me? Cos we are, the same, you saved me, but when You leave it's gone again" I turn to my side and the crowd goes wild as niall appears with a Mic and his beautiful voice, there's no way he's forgiving me this easily. He runs over to me, gripping me in a tight hug. Louis sings the rest of the song with the others.

"Im not forgiving you this easily styles" his face serious.

"I know" I smile at him. I do love him but I made a promise.

--Thank you for da reads! wattpad mobile is pretty cool now it's updated! like wow! hope you enjoy this, they're not together again---