chapter 9

---I've made this chapter as long as I can, enjoy! ---

*Liam*

Zayn walks into our room, I'm ready for the night, he looks at me with nervous eyes.

"You alright bud?" I ask him turning my attention back to the tv.

"Ugh, um, I heard about soph and you.. I'm ugh, sorry about that" I lift an eyebrow as he stutters towards his bed. Gripping his lip between his thumb and finger.

"Seriously you alright zee? You don't seem yourself, you can talk to me you know, I won't tell a soul" I see his breathing hitch. He's uncomfortable.

"I.. I just.. I umm" he stares at me quickly then looks away.

"Zayn.. what's wrong! I wanna know!!" I press and walk over to his bed sitting at the end.

"I don't wanna ruin our friendship" he says almost inaudibly.

"You don't wanna ruin out friendship?"

"No, not really, it would be awkward" he states looking away again.

I'm so confused.

"Just tell me, I have had niall and Harry coming to Me for two weeks, they've been so upset with everything! I just couldn't believe how this all went down. But look at them now, how are they? I know you went to see them earlier" He sighs.

"They're good, niall was holding onto Harry for dear life" he chuckles as he must remember them two.

"You think about them, I had seen them for two weeks at their most and I hadn't shared anything with anyone that they told me, I just kept it a secret" I say and smile at how sad Harry looked when I told him about niall, the poor Irish baby, he wqs so upset and he loved Harry, he loves Harry and it looks like Harry had learnt his lesson.

Im cut off from my thoughts suddenly when zayns warm lips press against mine.

He realises and pulls away quickly.

"Sorry! Sorry, omg sorry, Liam, I didn't mean to sorry! sor-" I crash my lips against his and he instantly responds, our lips moving perfectly together. His hand traveling up the back of my neck and brushing the short hair there.

I pull away from him looking into his caramel eyes.

"Why are you sorry?" I ask zayn who sits looking shocked.

"I like You Liam" Zayn finally says and I can't help but smile. His pupils fully blown as he looks down and fiddles with his hands in his lap. Detaching himself from me.

I push his chin up with a finger so his eyes lock with mine, "Is that what you wanted to tell me?" he smiles and looks down again nodding.

"I like you too" I pull him in and engulf him in a hug. His arms wrapping round my bare torso.

"You do? I thought you were straight?" zayn asks shyly.

"No, I just pretended but I've kinda always liked you zaynie" he hugs me tighter at the nickname I used.

I crash my lips against his again and his tongue asks for entrance and I don't deny him. Our tongues dance together as I savour every moment we touch. I move my hands to his hair and pull it lightly, earning a moan, and I feel satisfied with his reaction.

We sit there and make out, holding hands as the 'how I met your mother' plays in thr background on the tv.

*Harry*

"Niall" I poke his cheek, and he groans.

"Niall, wake the fuck up" he groans again and it's louder and it's just making me feel aroused.