chapter 47

--Tori and Elliot on the side there--

*15 years later* (this makes me sad..)

*Niall*

"Elliot Bambi Styles!!" I yell for my 12 year old daughter. Yes her name us Bambi.. I liked it. And so did Harry.

Hes just watching tv and I've just found a mess it in the kitchen from Elliot..

"Yes dad?"

"What the Hell is this mess.. tidy it now!" She huffs at me then goes to talk but I give her the look and she scowls at me before picking up the mess.

I join Harry back in the living room and there's a knock at the door as soon as I sit down on Harry's Lap and I'm comfortable. Then tori runs down the stairs looking like she's 18 but she's 15.

"Where are you going?" Harry asks sternly and she smiles. I know instantly who she's going out with.

"Luke.." he's her 'friend' but I'm positive they like each other, he's the year above her.. they both have birthdays in the same month and he can drive next year.

Hes an attractive lad.. like my good old friend Luke Hemmings.. but I don't know how he's doing.

"Be safe! No sex" Harry says and she blushes so I slap his arm and tori smiles.

"Bye dad.. papa.. I'm not gonna fuck the boy!"

"Victoria.. you won't be going out if you use that language to me.."

"Says you.. oh Niall.. niall.. fuck yes! Niall harder" she immitates and Harry goes bright red hiding his face in my shoulder. Tori laughs and I wink at her and she shudders.

"Have fun.. and that was a really good impression of Harry.. ok bye!" She opens the door and Luke waves to me, I happily wave back, and they're both instantly smiling when the door shuts.

I can see them through the window.

"I dont make that much noise!" Harry complains and Bambi turns to us.. yes we call her Bambi because.. that's always been her nickname.

"Actually papa.. you do, sorry not sorry!" She laughs before running up the stairs and harry turns to me with a sad look on his face.

"Aww.. its ok baby.." I run my fingers through his hair and can hear Bambi on the phone.. probably to Eleanor and Louis' son.. god them two are inseparable. Hes a couple months younger but they are always together.

"You think that Elliot and Jake Will ever get married?" Harry asks and it's a good question.

I turn my attention to my engagement ring. Yeah.. I know.. still not married.. after 16 years of engagement, We never had the time but a couple of months and we're getting married.

"I dont know, depends really.  but I can't wait for our wedding with the girls all dressed up pretty.. remember the first time tori put a dress on for Liam and Sophia's wedding.. that was so cute!" I remember and Harry nods.

"She was thinking so was a princess.. and now she has a Prince right under her nose and she cant see him" Harry's right. Luke is under her nose but she just can't see him.

"Reminds me of save you tonight.." I say and he nods.

"All that you wants under your nose.. you should open your eyes but they stay closed" Harry sings perfectly.

I rub his cheek and he laughs.

"Still a great singer" I praise and peck his lips as he smiles.