Chapter 32

*Niall*

Harry seemed off two hours ago, just thinking about life whilst I was tryna make out with him! God.

I often wonder if he's alright with this pregnancy, he's excited enough.. so much and it's lovely to see him like this.

I honestly couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. But I do wonder what goes round his Brain.. Must be a lot. I haven't talked to Liam and Zayn in a while.. I wonder where they are?

I wonder out the living room to the stairs and slowly make my fatness walk up them.

I reach the top and I'm shattered! Not gonna lie! I walk down the hall and open Liam and Zayns door.

Liam is lying on the bed reading.. something. I don't wanna know to be honest.

"Hey li!" he smiles and pats the bed for me to sit by him.

"Hiya ni, what brings you here?"

"Nothing much I just hadn't seen my best mate in a while! How's you and Zayn going?" I ponder and look at the tv where he has Grand designs on... classic Liam.

"Well... we're good, sometimes we fight but it's alright afterwards.. we are not currently talking to each other.." he looks down in shame.

"What happened?" I roll myself sideways until I'm sitting up and damn being fat is difficult! I pull myself back and I struggle a bit so Liam helps me until my back is leaning against the head board.

"Being fat is difficult!" I laugh and breath out slowly to regain my breath.

"Well as I was saying.. me and Zayn had a fight.. its silly though" I scoff and he looks at me confused.

"You're talking to a pregnant boy who cries for no reason at all and you feel silly?" he laughs a bit and there's that smile, "Ok continue.." I urge and fold one of my legs in towards my body so the base of my foot is resting against my other leg.

"Ok.. what happened was we were in the park.. and then Zayn saw a child and he well.. he Said he wanted his own one day, it made me think of you and how nice it must be because they're your own flesh and blood and we kinda just argued about how it wouldn't be possible, that's what he said anyway and then i went and blew it by saying who Said I'm gonna be staying with you!" he seems so frustrated with  himself.

"Niall?!" I hear my boyfriend shout as I was just about to answer Liam.

"I'll be back later.. I'm sorry about that li, but ugh.. can you help me get up... imma go see what Harry wants" he laughs before getting up and pulling me off the bed.

"Wow, thanks, talk to him li" I tell him and he nods in response and I head down the stairs to see what my lover boy wanted...

"Hey beautiful" he greets me and hugs me tight pulling me off the bottom step of the stairs.

"What's up?" I blush as he called me beautiful.. hehehe. I'm a beautiful little boy. Vain much?

"I just wanted to see my beautiful boyfriend" he's being weird.. I like it.

"Well now you can! What's gotten into you?" he puts me down and kisses me softly.

"I just like to see you" I raise my eyebrow and follow my doo-lally nutter of a boyfriend.

"Seriously whats got into you? I need a shower Haz.. so imma go get one and maybe you'll be less... strange" I giggle and leave but then two arms snake round me and I lean my head back to look at him and he looks down at me, "Hazzy what do you want?"