Chapter 30

Damn.. Chapter 30 already!

*Harry*

It's been a week since we told the fans.. about Niall. Pictures have already been made of us.. doing things. That was expected though.

"Harry????!!!!! I'm bored!!" Niall yells at me even though I'm only sitting.. not even two metres away from him.

"Niall.. inside voices please!" I warn him, he's been so loud lately and its getting on my nerves, but I love this boy and he has his moments and he irritates me but I love him.

"Sorry" he whispers, "Harry I'm bored" he says again in a whisper I laugh at his quiet voice and mentally sigh.. quiet again. That's nice.

"Well you wanna go out to the park? Like we were meant to but then.. you got taken.. sorry about that" I feel all sad again about the day I lost him, I didn't lose him for long.. but three days kills.

"it's alright Harry and yeah, I'd kill to go to the park! tell Paul!!!" he rubs my back then jumps up and shouts again.

Whatever happened to inside voices.

"I do like that park! The park is fun..." he says and cuddles me, looking all cute being shorter than me.

"Ok, I'll call Paul then!" he laughs and doesn't let me go, so I wrap one arm around him and snuggle him close.

"Ok Paul said he'll come and get us" I say as I hang up the phone with Niall still attached to me.

"Niall, babe, are you going to let me go?" he looks up at me from my chest and all I can see are his beautiful eyes.

"I don't wanna... I wanna stay here and cuddle with you" what a mood swing! that was a huge one. His voice was once all loud and then back to as if he's never fucked anyone and he's completely innocent.

"Ok boo, I'll tell Paul when he gets here" we walk over to the love seat and I pull him down to sit on my lap.

He sits sideways and rests his head against my shoulder.

"Hey guys did I hear that Pauls coming?" Liam asks us, where has he been I haven't heard from him?

"Yeah he is, feel free to use him, Niall had a mood swing and now he doesn't wanna go to the park" Liam nods and walks past us ruffling Nialls hair on the way.

"Hazzy" I hear a small voice call for me.

"Yeah babe?" I stroke up and down his arm.

"I want to cry" he complains and it must be another mood swing.

"You can cry if you want to, it's just a mood swing and you'll feel like you wanna punch something some days and like today, you just wanna sit down relax and maybe cry.. " I tell him and he nods. He sniffs a little and I cocoon him in my arms rocking back and forth lightly

"Aww whats wrong with Niall!?" Ellie asks running over to him.

"S'just a mood swing.." I explain to her and she shows a knowing expression and nods.

"I'm fine though el" he unburries himself from the crook of my neck and Ellie awws, his blue eyes evident a few tears have been shed.

"Are you sure babe?" she brushes his hair out of his eyes and he nods.

"I've got my Harry..." she squeals and walks away leaving us both there.

"You sure have got your Harry" I poke his side lightly and he giggles.

"Hazzy that tickles!" he squirms about laughing as I gently tickle his side.

"Ha-hazzy!" he laughs and I stop just so he can catch his breath.