chapter 25

*Harry*

I walk into the house and collapse as soon as I'm in there.  

"Harry!! Harry!" Ellie rushes through everyone else who's come to see me and she craddles me and holds me tight, "I've seen Twitter, what happened to Niall? Where did he go?" she holds me as I cry and she strokes my hair soothingly to try and calm me down.

"They... they took him!" I shout out and I can see Liam looking concerned for me over on the love seat with Zayn fast asleep in his lap, as Ellie continues to soothe me.

"Come on Harry, let's go calm you down!" Eleanor stands me up and pulls me to the pool side. Sitting me down across from her on one of the chairs.

"Come on Haz, calm down!" she moves and sits next to me.

"Hes gone and I'm so worried about him!" I sob and rest my head on her shoulder.

"We'll find him Haz, I promise, the directioners are looking for him arent they!!" I nod and cry silently.

"Harry, please stop crying!" she begs a little. I sniff a couple of times because I can't stop crying, I've lost Niall, my baby boy, and my child, the unborn, unknown child. I really was excited to be a father, and now I'm convinced I'm not gonna get the chance.

"I'll try, can.. can we get ice cream and a maccies?" I ask quietly.

"Yes come on then! We'll go get one!" she pulls me up and through the house grabbing her- no Louis' keys on the way out.

"We're going for maccies and ice cream!" she yells and before anyone else can tag along or say they want something she slams the door and opens the car climbing in the driver's seat.

"Get in Harold!" she opens my car door for me to get in and I buckle up shutting the door.

She begins to drive off and I think to tweet.

@Harry_Styles: Hey everyone, if you don't mind, if you see me out, please don't ask for a picture+

I add the plus sign as I'm gonna write more.

@Harry_Styles: I'm just not feeling up to it, since well, I haven't got Niall, #FindHarrysBae.

I leave it at that and see I have a new message from Cameron.. she had given me her Twitter name, and I followed her, of course her followers went up since, I followed her but I saw that she'd sent me a message.

@Cam_Loves_Narry: Hey Harry, how are you? People have actually been around the mall looking for Niall+

@Cam_Loves_Narry: And I've had a look, I found a door out back and you should come check it out. Love Cam.

I smile a bit, people have been looking

"Ellie" I look at her and she glances at me quickly then looks back at the road.

"Go to the mall" I instruct and she turns into the road for the mall.

@Harry_Styles: Thanks, I'm coming there now, I just wanna find him. love H.

I look around and Cameron is already there. She waves to me when I climb out the car and go over to her, welcoming her with a hug.

"Hey Haz" she sighs.

"Hiya, Ellie, Cameron, Cameron, Ellie" I introduce then both and they hug a girly hug and Cam turns her attention back to me.

"You see over there.. that's the door I think that Niall was taken out of" she points over to the open door, there's actual police men around it too. Looking for any sign of anything.