chapter 22

*Harry*

I lay awake with my little baby lying on me. His breathing is steady so I know he's still sound asleep. I lean back against the pillow and my hand automatically moves up and down Nialls back in a slow motion.

He doesn't stir, he barely even moves when he's asleep, even being pregnant, most pregnant ladies move a lot to get comfortable, he is still like he's dead. I'm slightly worried about him being pregnant, the poor thing has been through so much already, I hate seeing him in pain, he wasn't well yesterday at all! He was asking me to help him, when I really couldn't!

Well you did.. but not how he wanted you to.

Nope pretty sure he wanted me to.

I couldn't have the power to stop a baby tearing my boys insides up.

I rest my free hand under my head, it comforts me knowing he's sleeping well, as long as he's happy I'm happy, that's how it's mostly been. Yeah, as long as my little boy is happy,  fine.. but if he's sad, I'm sad, if he's angry I'm not angry but I just try and calm him down! I Mean wow, he gets angry, but not all the time, that's a side of him I never want to see. Hastag confirmed.

"Harry?" I turn my head to the door where Ellie appears, "Are you up?" she opens the door a little more walking in, she hasn't long got up by the looks of her hair. I should probably reply to her now.

"Yeah what's up?" We whisper to each other as we don't wanna wake Niall. He had a hard time anyway, so let's just leave him sleep, and if he's woken.. he can be cranky. Very cranky.

"I, I wanted to ask you something" she looks down at her fiddling fingers, as she walks to the bed sitting on the edge.

"Yeah sure anything.. I answer strange questions from fans so yeah can't be much worse" I remember the times they ask me for my dick, if I could give them some gravy, I chuckle at the memory and look back at Ellie. She appears slightly nervous.

"I was wondering.. if.. ummm. never mind it's stupid" she turns away and I've never known Ellie to be shy, like what is happening! And with me! What's happening to me.. I'm never this triumphant in the morning, oh yeah... Nialls lying on me, that's why.

"Its alright.. ask away, I'll answer you with the truth" I whisper back to her. She really seems off, I wonder if herself and Louis are alright, no fighting.. well they dont really fight, not that I know of any who.

"Did Louis and me wake you?" What? I have no idea what she's going on about, she could obviously sense my clear confusion to what she was on about.. "I knew this was stupid... never mind you don't have to answer that"

"What do you mean wake you?..." it takes a me a second then I kinda realise, "Oh! Oh the pennies dropped! I get you now! No you didn't... or Niall, he's out like a light.. dreaming" I look down at him and brush the little bit of hair that's in his face out the way, "Why do you ask? I mean you should ask Liam and Zayn, they're fucking loud!" I whisper-yell to her as Niall is still sound asleep.

"Oh my god, thank you so much, I'll ask 'Ziam' when I next see them,  but Niall is flat out isn't he?" I nod at her question, she smiles slightly tilting her head at the sleeping boy on my chest.

"Yep, he's fully out, such a heavy sleeper, could sleep through a bomb raide if he wanted to, i bet he's dreaming of food, one time he woke up crying because he had a dream all the food in the world had gone, I had to calm him down by telling him there was plenty for him to eat and he shouldn't worry, I think he hugged me for an hour" Ellie chuckles as do I, as I remember Niall crying about all the food, it was cute, he thought it was all gone, bless him!