Chapter 42

*Niall*

"Harry! My bum hurts!" I complain for about the sixth time today.

"Not my fault you kept saying 'harder Harry harder'!" He mocks me and I glare at him, I watch the tv and there's a gush of wind as the door opens and my little girl Rushes through with straight hair!

"Hi baby! What did you and Ellie do?" I ask and she pulls her hair outwards and shows me how its straight as Ellie brings all her stuff in with the help of Harry.

"What did daddy and papa do?" She asks and I blush rapidly, "daddy gone pink!" She giggles and almost falls off my knee as she bounces and fuck this hurts. I calm myself and Harry possibly sees my pain and takes her off me quickly. It's christmas soon!

I know.

"Hey, precious! Look at your hair, very pretty!" Harry brushes his fingers through her soft brown hair and she laughs.

"Ellie did it!" She says proudly and I stand up trying not to limp, and its working. I reach them both and she smiles.

"What do you want for Christmas tori?" I ask her and Harry can see what I'm getting at.

"A baby sister!" She screams out and I can't help but smile. That's what you're getting baby!

"What else?" I ask and she shrugs cutely.

"Ok, come on let's go eat!" I say and Eleanor laughs and she joins us.

Winking at me as she sees my limp. I just smirk and lift my eyebrows.

"You guys ready to go on tour again?" Eleanor asks and shit I forgot about that.

"I can still go on stage for 8 months.. I might be fat whilst we do it" I say quietly so only Ellie can hear, she squeals as she understands what I mean.

"No way! That's why you're limping! Well have fun! Tori is excited for the tour!!" Ellie says and I shake my head.

I really hope this tour is great for the best fans in the world!

"Tori what did you get up to whilst you were with Ellie?" I asked as I sat down in the front room with her and she played happily and explained everything that happened whilst she was with Eleanor.

...

"Haz!" I whisper shout as tori is fast asleep and so out of it on my lap.

"Yeah?" Harry comes through with his voice in a whisper

"Carry her up stairs for me... And we'll.. cuddle..." I said as if it was a thing.. but Harry knew what I meant.

He carefully lifts tori off my lap and her arms and legs wrap round his body and her head rolls on to his shoulder. It looks so freaking cute.. I can't.

"Awww you look adorable, well this is what you always wanted Haz.. to carry your baby up the stairs after a long day of playing" Harry smiled as he slowly walked up the stairs, taking tori to bed.

*Harry*

I carefully place my tired three year old in her bed and tuck her in kissing her head and putting on her night light. It's a little star that i picked! Not Niall! Me.

I shut her door and head back down stairs.

Where I find Niall half asleep.

"You ok down here" I say as I sit next to him. He crawls over to me and sits on my knee with his legs either side of mine and rests his head under my chin, "or you just need cuddles?" I ask and he nods.