chapter 44

*Niall*

"Victoria... Baby.. wake up... We're going on tour today! With one direction! Yay!!!" I say gently as I wake her up and she yawns... Lou says she's gonna help me and Harry take care of her.. especially when we're on stage.

"Daddy?" She yawns again and opens her blue eyes and I smile down at her.

"Yeah it's me... Papa is down stairs making breakfast before we get on the plane!" I say excitedly and she gets up and stands on her bed.. she wraps her small body round mine and I carry her Down the stairs..

"Morning Papa!" She sighs as I put her in her high chair.

"Hello princess did you sleep good?" Harry asks and slides one pancake on to her plate. She nods and he smiles at me and gives me the 'are you ok babe?' Look and I know he would say that, I simply nod and sigh walking over to him and he wraps me in his arms.

"Did you sleep well after I blew you?" I smile up at him as he kisses my nose.

"Yes, yes I did" he smiles as if to say good and leans down kissing me properly and then we hear a giggle.

"Tori!" Harry laughs his 'omg it's hilarious' laugh and I look at my daughter who's covered in nutella...

"Sorry daddy" she says and licks her fingers.

"Why are you saying sorry?" I ask and she looks bewildered, "I'm not gonna shout at you, you're only little, you make a mess!" I laugh and she giggles happily and holds up a clump of nutella. She offers it to Harry who happily takes it being the good boy he is.

"Are you gonna be singing what makes you beautiful with us? Since you've been practicing?" I ask as I grab a baby wipe and wash her up a little bit, "Harry go run her a bath!' I say quickly to him and he nods walking past her and kissing her head then my cheek. I roll me eyes and continue to clean up tori.

"Yeah! I.. I gonna sing too!" She shouts in excitedness.

"What about uncle Louis? Are you gonna sing with him?" I ask and she nods.

"Is.. is.. uncle zay gonna be there?" She asks and I laugh nodding

"Course he is! Let's go get you cleaned up!" I pick her up and carry her to the bathroom with Harry. Where he's filled the bath to a good volume and I stand tori on the toilet seat. She laughs when I pull off her mucky pj top and then hold her up and Harry takes off her pj bottoms. Luckily for us she potty trained when she was 2 and a half so she wears big girl pants to bed now.

"Do you need a wee?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"Ok.. good do you need a poo?" I ask and she shakes her head again, because one time we had a little accident in the bath.. it wasn't pretty.. I made Harry clean it up.

"Good.. right papa.. put your daughter in the bath, I'm going to get dressed and washed" Harry nods and takes her putting her in the bath and she laughs. Harry always makes bath time fun. I'm 'cuddles' and 'I've hurt myself' daddy, she loves to cuddle with me.

I grab some clean clothes and strip of my dirty ones.. replacing them with the clean ones.. I look in the mirror and there isn't much of a bump there yet... Yet.

We knew we were going on tour! But I was horny.. sorry not sorry.

I walk back to the bathroom and grab my tooth brush.

"Daddy brush his teeth?" She asks Harry and he nods as he pulls her out and wraps a giant towel round her, picking her up like a caterpillar and she laughs loudly when he tickles her.

"Daddy... Papa! Stop!' She laughs and Harry looks at her innocently.

"What I'm not doing anything!" He laughs and tickles her as he takes her away and gets her and himself all ready for the flight.