chapter 41

*Niall*

After about half an hour, Harry came back and looked a lot better than he did from before.

"Hey babe, how you feeling?" He asks as he comes in the door, shutting it behind him and coming over to me, as im on my phone, he puts a phone charger on the bed too and I'm thankful he brought that.

"I'm fine thanks Haz" he looks over to tori and she's fast asleep.. it's all babies seem to do.

"Shes asleep" he scoffs and I laugh as I know where he's coming from.

"Easy for her.. she doesn't sleep for two minutes then get woken up by crying because she's fucking hungry!" Harry says kinda annoyed and I make sure he hasn't woken tori up.

"Be quieter!" I slap his arm playfully and he smiles before leaning down and kissing me slowly.

His lips are soft from his shower and I could kiss them all damn day, we will do that one day.. I swear...

"Sorry to disturb you.. but you're welcome to go home today if you like.. or tomorrow" I smile widely at the nurse and she smiles back.

"What shall we do Haz? You wanna take tori home?" He nods and the nurse smiles.

"Ok whenever you're ready just take your things and sign out" Harry nods as she leaves and I do a little excited dance.

"Harry!!!" I punch his shoulder in rapid little punches and I'm so excited!

"Yeah yeah, come on.. I'll take you home" he says and what?

"oh yeah you bought us a house!"

"Its pretty close by the house we're all staying in now.. in fact I think it was that one you perhaps liked that time we were out!" He says knowingly and I know what he's gone and done now. I wrap my arms round his waist in a fast cuddle and he laughs.

"Thank you thank you thank you! Harry I love you" he kisses my forehead and pulls me closer then there's a little cry and I go to see him what Tori wants.

As soon as I smile Down at her she stops crying and if she wasn't two days old I reckon she woulda smiled at me. I lift her up and her blue eyes follow my movements.

"She stopped crying as soon as she saw you" Harry smiles and gently touches tori's cheek.

"Yep, maybe she likes me"

"Babe, she was inside you for nine months, course she likes you, what if she doesn't like me?" He frets and I pass him our daughter and she looks up at him curiously. She doesn't cry or show any sign she doesn't like him which he smiles at and rubs her little cheek.

"She doesn't hate me" he says kinda relieved.

"Grab your duffle bag ni.. let's go home!" He says and I smile widely and check I've not forgotten anything. I look around the room one more time and Harry Carries tori carefully through the hospital. We reach reception and I sign myself out and people congratulate us and it feels nice to have people like us for once.

"Niall Horan!" A little girl shouts and runs to me. Her small arms wrap around my legs and this.. I'm gonna have this soon.

"Oh my god! Jasmine! Get back here, Niall Horan, I'm so sorry!" I shake my head and pick up the small girl.

"Its fine honestly.. Harry's got tori.." the mother of Jasmine smiles and walks over to Harry and smiles, looking at tori in a loving way.

"Hi Jasmine, how old are you?" I ask her and she has an adorable blush on her cheeks.