Chapter 43

*Harry*

Over the last few weeks Nialls been throwing up every chance his body gave him, this pregnancy has hit him harder than the other.

At the meantime, Victoria is with Sophia and Liam, she loves being with them two whilst niall looks and feels like shit.

"Are you feeling ok baby?" He shakes his head and starts to cry, "awww Nialler" I pull him closer as he sobs in my arms.

"I.. just.. don't feel well!" Tori is the only one who doesn't know about Niall having another baby yet..but the boys and Eleanor and Soph do!

"I know.. I'm sorry" I can't help but feel sorry for him he doesn't look well either, I am a little sorry for doing this to him again but he wanted another baby. And I do.. but it causes Niall so much pain and I hate it

"Hey, tomorrow the tour starts again!" I try to bring up his spirits.

"Is tori coming?" He asks and I nod smiling, "Yay! She's gonna love it, it's stopped hurting" he actually sounds better, I gently move my thumb against his stomach and I watch as his eyes close and he tries to stay awake.

"I've said this so many times, Go to sleep baby, if youre tired, just sleep!" I continue to move my thumb in a slow action on the side of his hip and stomach joining.

"Ok... I love you Harry" he takes my free hand and interwines our fingers and holds our hands in his lap as his sits on top of me

"I love you too Niall" I lay back with my head against the arm of the sofa as Niall falls into a deep sleep... I just keep the tv on quietly and watch it best I can until niall starts to sleep talk.

"Tori, i said no" he slurs and I smile as he must be dreaming of tori... I know I do. She's a cute little thing and the fans love her.. I remember the first picture we took of her, Everyone was like, 'she looks like Harry!' Or 'No she looks like Niall!' It's rather funny because we all know she looks most like Niall.. especially her face. She is the spitting image of Niall.

Her blues eyes and little dimples, she gained from me. And on the left side of her face the dimple is bigger than the other.. a thing she got from Niall.

"Papa?" I hear and look over to the door as Sophia, like and tori are back.

"Hi baby, daddy isn't well so hes sleeping" I tell her and Liam winks at me. I shake my head at him tempted to flag him but tori is three. But instead Sophie slaps his arm and laughs.

"Papa? Where daddy?" Tori asks as she comes and stands next to me. Then she kisses my forehead as she sees daddy lying on me.

"Daddy not well?" She asks and I nod.

"No he feels sick and tired like you do sometimes" I explain and Sophie sits down next to me on the sofa.. well by my feet.

"How is he?" She asks as Liam distracts tori.

"Hey tori.. tag you're it!" He runs off and she giggles.

"Hes fine.. just not well, at all, this time it's hit him harder" she sighs and rubs his leg and then he says another thing.

"Get me ice cream and lemons" sophia holds back laughter and I am used to his funny things he says in his sleep..

"We need to bring in the sheep.. they need milking" he almost shouts and that does it for me.. I laugh and it accidently wakes him up.

"Harry!!" He whines and Sophia laughs as well.

"Aww Harry you woke him! Hi Niall!" He grunts at her, slamming his head back down on to my chest and she rolls her eyes.