chapter 16

*Niall*

I search around for Harry in the bed but he's not there. I open my eyes to look around I cant see anything, the room is dark and the sun is out. I can see it through a little gap in the curtains, how good are those curtains, why am I thinking about curtains.

I sit up and rub my head. I feel good  today, unlike yesterday when I got the biggest cramp ever. I feel something heavy on my lower abdomen.

I lift the covers up confused and there's a hot water bottle, what? When did I put that there.

"Oh hi sleepy head, you're up now I see" Harry wanders in with a glass of water.

"Yeah, what happened last night? Why do I have a hot water bottle?" I ask him leaving it on my stomach as it feels good, like it's taking away the pain, he sits down next to me.

"Oh, yeah, you were talking in your sleep, groaning and shit, then you were clutching your stomach tightly, and you folded yourself in half, you kept saying 'Where are you Harry?' and 'Harry, please, come here, don't go' and I was right there, I unfolded you and rubbed circles on your stomach and you sort of relaxed for a bit, then you started up again groaning in pain, Ellie came in as she heard you, asking me what was wrong, you did all this in your sleep, I said you must be having cramp in your sleep, she then Said that when she gets cramp she uses a hot water bottle, she went and got you hers and gave it you, she put it where it would be most effective" I look down at my stomach.

"Really? Thanks Harry, for not leaving, And ellie, I'll tell her thanks when I next see her" Harry smiles again and rubs my back.

"Youre alright now though?" he's so considerate, it's so cute.

"I'm fine now, you take such great care of me, no one else would" he frowns and shakes his head.

"They would take care of you! Everyone loves you Niall, but I love you the most" he takes my hand in his and strokes it with his thumb.

"I love you too cockmuncher" he laughs and stands up.

"Come on then" he holds his hand out. I take it and he pulls me up, our faces millimeters apart,

"Hi" he whispers, I feel his breath on my lips, it makes me shiver.

"Hey" I whisper back as he presses a soft kiss to my lips. Moving slightly, nudging me to move with Him, it's not a lustful kiss, just caring, kind, like he doesn't want me to leave. It's just love behind the kiss.

He pulls back and smiles at me.

"That was a nice kiss" he says to me as I hug him.

"It was, I could kiss you forever, let's get you some food" he tangles our fingers together and pulls me along, I hold the hot water bottle against my stomach for the warmth.

When we get down stairs, Zayn and Liam are asleep on the sofa, cuddling, they look cute together.

"What time is it?" I ask Harry who is still holding my hand.

"It's 11 am, but you're awake now so that's alright isn't it" he explains more like a statement.

"Oh yeah, hey Ellie, thank you for the hot water bottle" I say to her as she sits eating again,

"Aww, it's fine Niall, you can keep it, it helps with the cramp" she stands up and walks over to me.

"I can? thank you!" I hug her and she whispers to me.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm alright, thanks, I have Harry" she lets out a long breath.

"Harry was right there next to you last night, through it all, I heard you talk and groan and had to come see what the commotion was all about, he held you tightly and didn't let you go, this morning he was crying, he was really upset, that's why he wasn't there and he had a drink" I feel my heart drop. My eyes slowly welling up.