Chapter 38

*Harry*

"Oh Niall" Louis mocks in a high pitch voice and I roll my eyes whilst Niall sits in my lap watching the tv.. and you won't guess! Hes eating nutella! And banana this time and every now and then starts singing gotta be you just random bits, they aren't even in an order.

"Yeah Louis, that's totally what I sound like whilst Niall sucks me off" Niall laughs and continues to eat his nutella, with the biggest spoon he could find.

"What?" Louis asks and Niall shrugs and offers me some nutella, I happily take it and he smiles eating some for himself.

"Just watch tv Lou" I say and stroke Nialls huge stomach. At almost 8 months pregnant he's huge.

"Hazzy..." he starts and I look him in the eyes willing to answer what fucked up question he has for me now, He swallows his bit of nutella and pops the spoon in the jar, "Do you want more babies?" I nod and he smiles going back to eating his nutella.

Louis looks at me strangely and laughs. But he keeps his voice low.

"Does he always ask questions like that?" he asks me so Niall doesn't hear, I nod and Louis smiles at him, Niall is definitely cute, like anyone could see that, you dont have to be gay to know Niall is cute.

"I think you've had enough nutella now, baby" he looks at me with a shocked and sad expression. I go to take the jar and he shakes his head holding it away from me. With chocolate all around his mouth.

"Louis, do you think Nialls had enough nutella now" I give Louis the look and he gets it, he nods at Niall and Niall is quick to move away from us. I Run after him and get the jar off him holding it out his reach.

He sulks and crosses his arms like a five year old.

"Please Hazzy!!! I want it back!!!" if he starts crying I swear I'm gonna kill him.

"Dont you dare cry" I point a finger in his face and his bottom lip trembles.

"Niall" I warn him and his eyes water. I dont give him the jar back but I pull him closer and hug him as his hot tears roll down his face.

"Why is he crying?" Liam asks and I hold the nutella jar up to him, he takes it off me and screws the cap on.

"I took the nutella off him" Liam holds back laughter but I know it is quite funny but he's so emotional over everything it's kinda heart breaking too.

Nialls small arms wrap round my waist and he buries his face in my neck.

"Niall" Liam says and Niall looks at him, "I'll take you for MacDonalds if you want" Liam says and Niall nods hugging me tight again.

"Niall why are you upset?" Zayn asks this time as Liam walks away to put the nutella away.

"h-Harry took the n-nutella!" he sobs and Zayn smiles widely trying not to laugh.

"I k-know you're all l-laughing at me" he says and zayns smile turns to a sad slash guilty look. I feel bad for finding Nialls upset state funny.

His little face looks up at me and I wipe away his tears.

"I'm sorry baby" he nods and I take him back to the living room.

He sits on the chair next to me and rests his head on my lap.

"Is my dick still comfortable enough for you?" Louis looks disgusted but Niall laughs and nods his head.

"Yes, very" he jokes back and I lay my head back against the couch pillow and play with his hair.