chapter 15

--I hope you like this! double update bitches!---

*Harry*

I feel someone poke me. Then again really hard. i groan and whack the strangers hand away, I open my eyes to see Liam staring at me.

"What?" I'm half asleep still. God wh- wait where's Niall?, "Liam where's Niall!" I sit up looking round quickly. Hoping to spot him.

"Thats the thing, Niall wasn't feeling too well so he is in bed, He didn't want to wake you up again, also we have another hour on the plane, we're going to a different airport, Paul told us wrongly" he seems flustered. I have to find Niall.

I nod at Liam and he takes his seat plugging his head phones in his phone.

I wander through the doorway on the plane, looking for a subtle room or clue.

I listen to the doors and hear Louis on the phone...

"Lou?" he opens the door smiling and says bye to whoever it was.

"Yeah Haz? You looking for Niall?" I nod and he points to the door across the way.

"Oh, thanks Lou, is Niall alright?" he smiles and points to the door.

I wander away from Louis when he shuts the door.

I knock on Nialls door and he instantly responds.

"It's open" his voice echoes through the small wooden door.  I open it and he smiles whilst lying down.

"What cha doing down there? why didn't you wake me babe?" his eyes close again and he shrugs, he looks so cute with the blanket cocooning him. He's wrapped his arms up around the other pillow on the bed and the blanket is wrapped round his body and head. His fluffy hair flattened.

"I didn't want to wake you up, you needed your sleep, Do you wanna join me?" he seriously has the cutest voice when he's sleepy.

"You know to wake me, and Ok, I'll join you" I waddle over to him and he opens the bedding up for me. I climb in and  I'm instantly pulled on to Niall.

"Niall, I dont wanna crush you" I take some of the weight away with my arms.

"Youre not crushing me, now lie down, I wanna run my fingers through your hair" I lay my head on his chest and he does exactly what he said. His fingers move through my hair soothingly, it a a nice feeling. I shut my eyes as he continues to play with my hair.

"I love your hair cockmuncher" he whispers, twirling my hair round his hand.

"I love your hair fuckface" he giggles and kisses my head.

"Let's get some sleep" his fingers slow down as he gets sleepier.

"Alright" I rest my head on him, he snuggles  down into me and wraps his arms round me.

I take his small hand in mine and intertwine our fingers. We lie there for a minute or so.

"Harry?" He breaks the silence.

"Yes babe?" I think I know what he wants.

"Will you rub circles please?" his voice is quiet. I pull him on to me like how it should be, he has his back against my chest so I can rub the circles he loves.

I move my hands to his stomach. It's gotten bigger, I slowly move my finger in little circles. He sighs and breaths slowly.

Eventually both of us falling asleep.

*Liam*

Zayn sits across from me on the plane.

He looks up every so often, smiling one of his perfect smiles.