Chapter 37

I needed smut.. there's quite a lot in this chapter.. sorry not sorry!

love you baes!---

*Niall*

I wake up.. no surprise here, in the middle of the night and I'm in my bed with my beautiful boy next to me, I smile down at him and feel around my stomach for tori, where her location is.

I feel to the side and I think I can feel a back bone pressed against my left side of my stomach.

"Harry..." he shoots his eyes open and he's fully alert.

"You ok?! Something wrong? Or you just want cuddles?" I shake my head and he relaxes.

"I just woke up, randomly then"

"You just woke up?! Thank you for finally waking me the minute you're awake!" he hugs me sideways and smiles.

"Yeah.. well tori is here..." I show him where she is and he laughs as he presses his hand to the side .

"That's weird, Well it's four am.. what made you wake up?" he lies back and gently takes my hand in his.

"I dunno.. I was just suddenly awake! So i woke you" I can see His wide smile as I mention i woke him. He seems to like that i did.

"I super glad you did! You wanna go eat some squirty cream?" he asks and I nod. He stands up first and grabs a jumper from the back of the chair in here.

I stand up following him to the chair and he pushes it over my head. Its one of his, I can smell him.

"Thanks Hazzy" he just nods and we walk downstairs and aim for the fridge, when we get to the bottom of the stairs, I give Harry the evils and he playfully smirks at me.

He begins to run and I was about to but then I stopped.

He looks back at me and looks confused.

"I can't run" I simply say and waddle over to him slowly,

"Well then" he says and slowly walks to the fridge with me. I open it grabbing the squirty cream bottle and shaking it.

I open the cap and Harry has his mouth open. I spray a load into his mouth and he struggles to swallow it all making me laugh, I take a bit and swallow it.

"Too much Niall!" he laughs and catches his breath from all the cream! It's quite funny to watch him like that, the last time I saw him swallow creamy white stuff was when he last blew me.

Which reminds me I owe him a blowjob.. I smirk and he frowns.

"What you smirking at Sexy" he walks closer and I pull him in crashing our lips together in a fast motion to get him aroused, it seems to work when he groans as I bite him lip and pull it out.

"N-Niall what are... are you doing?" he gasps out as I push him against the closed fridge door and Palm him through his thin boxers.

"I promised" I say sweetly and watch as he moans beneath my soft touches.

"H-Harder" I happily applie more pressure to his crotch as I feel it harden beneath my touch.

"What do you want Harry?" I ask darkly and fuck yeah he's so turned on. It's beautiful, I don't care if I'm pregnant, I'm blowing him.

"W-what you... p-promised" he gasps when I cup him and squeeze gently.

There's a sexy dark look in his eyes and I push him to the couch, laying him down.

"Dont tease" I didn't plan on teasing him.

I pull his boxers down to his knee and leave them there. His full hard on slapping against his stomach as I do.