chapter 10

*Louis*

I'm so broken.

What did I do to them. They talk to me, Liam and Zayn do but, Niall and Harry they'll smile but hardly talk.

I have to set things right.

I head through the corridor and I'm up by their door. Zayn comes out Liam and his room.

"Louis? Where've you been man?" he comes up to me and he cocks his eyebrow.

"I'm going to apologise" I knock the door and No one answers so I let myself in.

"Good luck mate" Zayn smiles and I force a smile.

"Niall? Harry?" I ask as I walk through the room. Niall comes out the bathroom with a towel wrapped round his waist.

"Louis?" he stares at me and I just break down then and there.

Niall runs to me and I sob on the floor. Perched on my knees.

*niall*

"Louis what's wrong?" he looks awful! Harry wanders through with his toothbrush.

"Ni-Ni-Ni" Louis tries to get out but he can't say anything.

"Louis, what's wrong? You look awful! have you slept?" I ask him gently rubbing his back.

"I'm so sorry!" he yells and I just feel myself relax and I have no idea why.

"Youre sorry about what you Said arent You?" Harry asks him.

He looks up with blood shot blue eyes.

"Yeah, he's sorry haz" I stand up next to Harry, I hold my hand out which Louis takes and dries his eyes.

"I'm really sorry about that, I don't know why I did it, but Harry, niall had to know.. but I'm sorry he found out this way, I'm sorry I told everyone" wait what? everyone?

"You told everyone?" I ask as my heart speed increases.

"Yeah.. you know the boys, the others.. god niall! You thought I'd told Twitter! Holy shit not that stupid!" he puts his hands up.

"Oh my god, that's fine" I let the breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Come on you need to go get ready Lou" I guide him to the door and he hugs me tight.

"Are we good? I don't wanna lose a friend like you niall" he whispers to me.

"Yes we're good" he pulls away and heads to his door. But before I shut the door, something catches my eye.

Liam? Zayn? kissing? holding hands!! I see it through the small window in the top of their door.

"Harry" I whisper and motion him to the door.

"What my sexy little leprechaun" he grabs my waist from behind and kisses my neck.

"Harry" I Point and he follows my finger.

"Omg! finally!" he laughs and pulls me back into our room.

"Zayn really liked Liam for a long time and he must of asked him out!" Harry says excitedly.

"Well ok then... come on, let's get dressed" I drag him to our suitcases.

....

"Thank you Italy!!" Harry shouts for the concert ending.. I walk off stage and I'm jumped on by Harry.

"Hello!" he almost shouts down my ear.

"Why are you so happy?" I ask him smiling to myself as I carry him to the back gate so we can go to the hotel.

"Just am! No mega reason" he shrugs and I put him done once we're by the door.

"Alright boys.. Zayn, and Louis.. run first to the car, Liam you follow, and you two, yeah you get the point" Paul explains. And everyone does as he says.

...

*Harry*

"What you wanna do??" Niall crawls on my chest and accidently touches my area. Making me groan.

"Oh sorry" he straddles my waist.

"Well, you gotta finish the job now" I feel myself getting harder underneath him.

"You horny styles?" he whispers seductively. Which doesn't help with my growing problem.

"Bitch, I might be" he laughs slightly, then starts to grind his hips in slow painful circles.

"N-Niall" is all I can get out and he keeps the pressure and pace up.

"Awww, someone's horny" he states again. Moving his hips faster. I dig my fingers into his side's and I'm so close.

"I-I'm close Niall" with that he stops moving. I go to reach down to do it myself but he grabs my wrist.

"Ah ah ah!" he tuts.

"But-"

"No buts... lemme do it" he grabs the hem of my shirt and pulls it over my head. Placing gentle little kisses down my chest and sucking harder on my nipples. All four of them.

He reaches my waist band on my sweats and kisses along my v line.. which just props the tent up even more.

"fuck" I whisper as his finger hooks around the waist band and pulls my boxers and sweats down at the same time.

"How did you do that?" I ask genuinely impressed by his skill.

"I dunno" he shrugs and takes my hardening member into his hands and pumps lightly.

I gasp at the pleasure of his touch. Hes so gentle and ugh.

"Niall" I hint him to go faster and he gets the point smirking to himself.

"N-Niall... I'm gonna-" I release the white ribbons all over Niall and he sits up and he doesn't look impressed. He has some on his cheek.

"Sorry" I press my lips together to try and fight the laugh bubbling inside me.

"Not funny, you fucking cummed all over me" he stands up and I have to laugh.. I cummed all over his jeans.

"Awww someone else is horny too" I mock him and he blushes.

"C'mere babe.. I'll help you" he blushes again before walking over to me and kissing me passionately.

"Round two?" he asks.

"Round two and this time I'm on top."

---Hehhee smut.. couldn't help myself ok... it's just the middle of the week and I just ugh.. life

check out my new Narry story, I uploaded the prologue.. it's called "Watch The Time Fly By" yeah so pls check that out! and thanks for reading and commenting! Love you baes! peace out ---