chapter 18

*Niall*

I can hear Harry's heart beat, it's in time with mine, the rhythm of it is rather relaxing. He shuffles slightly and I can see a small light from his face, I open my eye wider and yawn, he looks down at me and smiles once then looks back at his phone.

We have only just come out but what is he looking at? I hope its not hate.

"Harry, what is it?" he looks down at me with sad green eyes.

"Just, hate" I sit up ans stretch.

"What are they saying?" He takes a deep breath and I can see he's trying to hold back those tears.

"Go die... fags... dicks... kill yourselves, faggots" he sniffs and a single shiny tear falls down his face.

"Harry, it's ok to cry" I pull him into a big hug and he lets it go finally, I let out a big breath I didn't know I was holding. I stroke his matted hair as he cries.

"How long have you been looking at that Harry?" he looks at me from my shoulder.

"Whilst you were asleep" I sigh as I've probably been asleep for about 2 hours.

Poor Harry, he's letting this get to him so much, it's just Harry loving Niall and Niall loving Harry, it's not about what they think, the real faggots here are them, the ones who judge, I would never judge them if they were gay!

"How are the narry shippers taking this harry, they're loving it, saying how real they knew we were, how they love us, how much they wanted that! They are here till the end!" I remind him about our lovely fans who are here and always will be.

"You're right, we shouldn't hold back, it's just love, why can't we be together! I'd never judge them!" he sits up straight this time, wiping his teary eyes.

"How about we go out tonight!" I offer him.

"Really? Where?" he asks me, I think for a minute , where can we go?

"Umm, how about a club, there's one down town, we'll get ready and go at 7, in one hour!" I announce and Harry gets up,

"Shall we take a shower then?" he winks and I just go with him.

...

"Alright, bye Lee, and Zayn... we're going to the club down town! bye" I wave bye to my best buds who are sitting together on the couch, watching frozen.. haha. Them two, I think they just bought it on DVD today, oh so that's where they were!

"Come on fuckface, we got partying to do!" Harry pulls my arm into the car that Paul is driving for us.

"Ok, buckle up boys, Niall are you gonna be ok? Harry look after him, dont drink anything Niall!" Paul warns me and I nod. I know not to drink.

"I'll protect Niall, won't let him do anything, won't let no one touch my little babies! We have a scan tomorrow Ni!!!" Harry says excitedly.

"oh yeah! I can't wait to know what we're having!" I don't even realise that we're at the club already until Paul coughs and Harry notices.

"Lets go!" Harry opens the door and we head inside.

People start to look at us and this one guy congratulated us. That was  kinda nice.

"I'm going over there to sit down  you coming?" I ask Harry, he shakes his head looking at everyone.

"I'm gonna go dance, you relax and enjoy the music" he says over the beat in the room.

I sit at a table where a young fan comes over to me.

"You must be Niall?" she looks good, I smile at her.