chapter 31

*Niall*

"Haz" I whispered and poked him, in a lying down position to scared to move.

"Hazzy please" I poke him a little harder and he blinks a few times before looking at me and smiling.

"Whats wrong baby?" he does that cute thing where he pushes all his hair back out his face in one swift movement.

"I-I'm scared" I really am, I dont dare to move, incase this feeling gets stronger, I want it to stop. Help me.

"Are you ok? What are you scared of?" he asks me twenty questions! He sits up and I stay as completely still as I can.

"I, I really don't know" I'm, I just, I really can't explain this. I want the feeling to go. I want it to disappear! Like go forever! It's foreign to me, I dont get what this is.

"Hazzy please help me" I whimper and breath in and out heavily.

Harry puts his hand on my arm very gently and I physically flinch. I mean I flinched from my boyfriends touch. I never flinch. Poor harry. But he doesn't move away, he gently keeps his hand there, caressing my shoulder.

"Niall?" he questions but I know what he means, If I'm alright, what is wrong with me? I dont  understand, what's happening. Am I dying from the inside out?

"Niall, is it something to do with the baby?" I nod and keep myself as calm as I can. I can't breath properly.

"Niall, calm down baby" his hand moves to my stomach and I close my eyes, still slightly panicked and try to relax into his touch, Harry's warm hands moving slowly over my stomach from side to side.

"See, I think it's all in your hea- Wait what was that?" he furrows his eyebrows and feels around as if he's searching for the feeling again.

"You felt that too?!" I say a little more lively. I can't believe he felt that! Yeah! its not all in my head!

"Yeah I did! Does it happen often?" he keeps his hand moving and before I can say anything it happens again and I shiver from the inside out.

"Ni.. I think, that, it's kicking" a huge smile comes across Harry's face and he continues moving his hand, looking for the 'kick' again.

"That must be what woke me up an hour ago!" I remember and then Harry's raising an eyebrow at me, and I look away as I know what he's gonna say to me.

"Nialler.. what have I told you?" I don't dare to look at him. He's too cute and it'll make me say whatever he wants me to.

"To wake you no matter what.." my voice trails off and I'm suddenly pulled up slowly and sat in Harry's lap.

"Why didn't you wake me? I've told you to wake me, I will always try and help you!!"  I snuggle into his neck and his arms snake round my bump.

"Its kicking.. you were right Haz" I grab his wrist and put his hand on the spot where it's feelable, yeah that's now a word!

"Wow.. I can feel my baby" he looks down and smiles in awe as the little girl or boy continues to beat up my insides.

.Happy face.

"We should do the malteasers thing! You know where you put it in the belly button and when the baby kicks.. oh my god! you could try and catch it" he laughs as I gush about my baby, its always been funny watching when my aunt had her baby, we did the malteasers thing and I caught it.

"Yeah! I can't wait to tell everyone! Our baby kicked niall!!! It really really kicked!!!" he happily sing songs to himself and me.

"What time is it?" I ask him but he keeps his hand on my stomach waiting For another sign of movement, he really is gonna be a great dad.