33 Qinghai (4)

"Wei took Wu Xingxie to meet Hu Jiayi."

Bao Zemin informed his brother who held a book in his hands. The handsome man didn't look up from his book but you could tell he was angry from the atmosphere around him.

"Don't you think I know that?" Bao Ling's voice was deep yet cold. He already knew what was going on.

Wu Xingxie, so you've met your future fiancé.

Such a shame he didn't steal her away from Hu Jiayi or else she would be marrying him.
This time, he was going to make her fall in love with him before anyone else does.

"Ge, don't you think you should make your appearance to her soon? If Wei or Hu Jiayi make their move, you won't have any chance! The best way to get her to be with you is by sleeping with her." Bao Zemin suggested but his brother flicked his forehead.

Although it was a light flick, Bao Ling had immense strength so he groaned in pain.

"Ow! What was that for? I'm just trying to help you!" He complained.

"You think I'm a lustful man? I may be called the Demon King but I am pure as a white rose."

Bao Zemin couldn't believe his ears. Did his brother just admit he was pure?
He knew this man hated women but he was still a man so how could he not have any carnal desires?

"Ge, stop lying, there's no way you can be a-" Before he could finish, Bao Ling put a muting spell on Bao Zemin to shut him up.
The Demon King continued to read his book titled,
"How to Win a Woman's Heart."

***

"Dinner is ready." Hu Jiayi cheerfully said as he set the bowl die on the table. Since seeing Mu Ye, his mood changed for the better. He knew she was merely in a disguise and that sooner or later would return to her original self.

Wei, who was washing his clothes entered the hut starving. All day, he nor the Eldest Miss had not eaten anything yet so the aroma smelled better than usual.

"Where's Mu Ye?" Hu Jiayi asked noticing the male had not come yet.

"He said he wanted to explore the forest for a bit." Wei replied honestly while not knowing the real reason why Wu Xingxie was out in the woods by herself.

In fact, Wu Xingxie was busy searching for the Immortal Flower. She used her Qi to familirize herself with the surroundings so that she wouldn't get lost or have to search the same place twice. This was a very effective way so she wasn't wasting time.

"I guess it's not in here." Wu Xingxie mumbled to herself before deciding to change back into her male form and returning to the hut.

Upon returning, Mu Ye was greeted by an excited Jiayi. He had already prepared him dish and even gestured for him to take a seat showing his pearl white teeth.

"Um... Thanks." Mu Ye took a seat, and began to eat. The dishes were all wellcooked up and smelled really delicious.

"As expected, your cooking is netter than mine." Wei complimented, eating more food.

Hu Jiayi chuckled,
"You can't even boil water, Wei."

Wei stopped swallowing and glared at the man.

Stop exposing me!

Well, at least I don't look like a woman, hah!

Wei felt better after that thought and resumed eating. Who cares if he was bad at cooking, at least he was more masculine and not so focused on his looks.

After the three finished eating, Hu Jiayi prepared a room for both of them. He showed great hospitality, especially since Wu Xingxie was meeting him for the first time. He had to make a good impression.

On the inside, Mu Ye still thought he was gay so he wanted to return as soon as possible. If it weren't for Wei winning the game fair and square, he wouldn't even be here.

Mu Ye entered the room and locked the door. He really needed time alone. Once making sure no one could enter, Wu Xingxie reverted to her true form, and rested on the bed. She was exhausted from the journey but after tonight, only two more days left. She would take this chance to learn more about Hu Jiayi and why he was living this way when he had an abundance of wealth behind him.

*****

There might be mature scenes in the future so yeah...... Look forward to that 😂