101 Wu Xingxie's Marriage (19)

It was evening when Yuyan led Wu Xingxie into the newlyweds' chambers. Sadness filled her heart but the ceremony was finished, she was the wife of Tang Yanan.

All that's left was for the consummation of the bride and groom. Thinking of this, Yuyan blushed as red as a tomato helping Wu Xingxie sit on the bed.

Despite what was supposed to happen, Wu Xingxie remained rather calm like she didn't care.

She had never had sex before but she was not embarrassed by the thought of it at all. After all, it was part of human nature. Without sex, how could people be born?

Furthermore, she and General Tang had agreed that they would not lay a finger on each other during the night. Only in the morning would they take off their clothes to fool the old servant who had to make sure they did consummate their marriage.

Wu Xingxie watched as Yuyan reluctantly walked towards the door. Opening it, the girl left with a depressed smile on her face.

An hour passed, and Wu Xingxie took off her veil as there was no one to keep an eye on her. She glanced around cautiously before standing up on her feet.

"Who's there?" Wu Xingxie demanded as the guests should have left. It wasn't General Tang and the presence she felt was unfamiliar.

Without warning, Wu Xingxie felt a strong force push against her body, knocking her onto the bed.

It was so sudden she didn't have time to react as the candles in the room went completely out. Left in pitch darkness, Wu Xingxie regained her composure and summoned her sword.

Who or what attacked her didn't show themselves.

At least not yet.

Keeping her guard up, Wu Xingxie created a force shield around the room so that no one who had no martial arts skills could enter.

"Show yourself." She demanded in a stern voice.

Focusing on her surroundings, Wu Xingxie closed her eyes and felt the presence right behind her.

"Impossible!" Wu Xingxie saw no one when she turned. Of course it was a trap for when she turned around, a hand hit her pressure points.

The female's body collapsed onto the assailant's arms. Without doing anything else, the person picked her up and left the room.

Jumping up on a cloud, the person held her tightly, never wanting to let go.

***
"Say that again?!" Madam Gu exclaimed when she heard the news.

"Miss Wu has gone missing from the chambers." A servant said and explained what she believed happened.

"The room was messed up so I think she was kidnapped."

General Tang had a worried expression as he gripped his sword tightly.

"Madam, they couldn't have gone far if she was kidnapped. I'll handle this matter. Please get some rest." He reminded the woman that she was pregnant and needed to go to bed early.

Gathering his men, General Tang conducted a search around the estate and surrounding areas.

Unfortunately, it was no use as there were no signs of the kidnappers anywhere.

All guards were questioned and no one suspicious had entered the estate.

They had no clue who it could be but General Tang didn't want to give up.

Even if he had no feelings for the girl, she was still his wife.

If word got out that his now just married wife was kidnapped by an unknown person or people, it would bring bad rumors.

Not wanting to tire his men, General Tang ordered them to return to their original posts and that they will continue their search tomorrow.

*****
Guess who's backkkkk