39 Qinghai (10)

When Wu Xingxie woke up, she smelled fragant tea in the air. Sitting up, she saw a cup of hot tea on the table for her with a scroll.

Grabbing it, she read the note Wei left.

Hu Jiayi and I are going out, don't go anywhere and drink the tea. It's medicine.

Wu Xingxie recalled that she had fell into the river but after that, everything was blank.

What happened to me?

She stood up, wanting to change her clothes. However, when she removed her clothing, the writings on her chest stunned her speechless. She touched it, wondering how it got there.

"Black Immortal....." Wu Xingxie felt a sense of deja vu seeing the words.

Who in the continent didn't know Black Immortal?

Born as a peasant, he had a gift for cultivation. However, he wanted to be immortal fast. So, he used Black Magic to locate the Immortal Flower.

After eating it, his body was said to turn to black ashes. Then, he was reborn with a new body, stronger than ever. It was because of this that he was called the Black Immortal.

The only known survivor who used Black Magic to find the Immortal Flower, he was feared by many. Not only that, he was the owner of many black markets doing shady business. The man was bad news, but not that many people knew of his true looks.

Wu Xingxie narrowed her eyes as she clenched her fists. She was confused as to why his moniker would be on her but had a feeling the man attacked her yesterday.

Although she didn't know what his purposes were, Wu Xingxie scolded herself for being too careless. She never imagined of crossing paths with the Black Immortal.

In her past life, Wu Xingxie knew he was notorious for a lot of reasons. She didn't care what he did as long as it had nothing to do with her, but now?

"If you think you can take advantage of me then you're wrong!" Wu Xingxie knew her limits despite having so many secret techniques up her sleeves. She learned them just by reading the books found in Master Wu's chambers. As long as the instructions were there, she could easily master the skill.

At first glance, the ink may seem like a tattoo but if one tried to remove it with regular water, the person's body would feel as if they were burning. It was used as a torture method for those who didn't like the sight of blood.

Wu Xingxie sneered,
"He must think I won't know how to remove it."

She only learned about this recently before her wedding so the method of removing the black ink was fresh in her memories.

In order to remove it, she needed quite a few things.

She wasn't just going go sit around with some random guy's name on her body. That was disrespecting herself and purity!

Wu Xingxie wondered if the other two saw but she wasn't fazed by the thought. She may be a teenager physically but her mind was already mature so the adult stuff wasn't embarrassing to her.

"Let's see, I'll need a healing herb, knife, and tiger's blood."

She found herbs in Hu Jiayi's storage and already had a knife but getting the tiger's blood was not easy. Despite being a forest, the place she was in barely had any wild animals.

"What should I do?" Wu Xingxie asked herself as she tried to think of how to find a tiger.

That's when a realization hit her.

She didn't have to search for the tiger, she just needed to wait for him to come back!

*****
The next Arc, we'll have some romantic development!