appreciation

first off...THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED READING IT AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING IT FOR Y'ALL!!
also there are literally so many people who have motivated me throughout this book, whether it was with their comments, their votes, their views, their dms, everything.  a few special thanks are here.

xllathenallx thank you sm for literally everything. you've supported me right from he beginning of this book, and you've voted and commented on literally each chapter, and your comments never ceased to make me laugh. you're really sweet and it's appreciated.

harry_potter3107 probs one of he most supportive friends here, but i cant say the same about in real life hahaha but like ily

Jenzie__Hannie lmao i know you only join this app cause we forced you to, but thank you as well for all the support. ily

jenzieforlife101 you're honestly amazing! you're so sweet and your sweet comments always make me smile! thank you sm for everything.

jenziereader you've literally voted on each chapter and comment such sweet stuff that always make my day! i really appreciate it and can't thank you enough!

@thecheerbrittany and @slayingxjenzie for the spams on the votes! i really appreciate them. sorry i'm not being able to tag y'all :(

There are tons more people who I want to dedicate this to but then I'll never end it so basically thank you everyone for everything. I love you all smmmmm!! Please don't be offended if you didn't get a dedication. If you want one...feel free to pm me and I'll add it to this chapter. Thank you once again and I love y'all!
@jenzieheart_

•••
keeping that up as well <3