Riddle this Escape

Requester: No one.

Pairing: The Riddler x Reader

Prompt: Nygma and the reader are friends in Arkham Asylum, when they break out along with: Joker, Quinn, Ivy, Crane, Cobblepot, Dent and Freeze.

Your pov

"(Your name)!" A familiar voice called out for you. Snapping out of your thoughts, you swivelled around on your bench to see your friend, Edward Nygma aka The Riddler. Smiling, you shuffled up, making room for him to sit down. He leaps into the seat, grinning like the Cheshire cat.

"A mile from end to end, yet as close to as a friend. A precious commodity, freely given. Seen on the dead and on the living. Found on the rich, poor, short and tall, but shared among children most of all. What is it?" He questioned, resting his head on his hands. Riddles, I love them! That's why we're friends!

"A smile." I smiled.

"You should smile some more often, (nickname). You're beautiful either way." He complimented me, causing me to blush, "Anyways, me and some others are planning an escape. We're getting out of here! You're coming with us." He whispered before squeezing me around his lanky arms.

---time skip---

I'm ready. I'm ready! I wanna get outta here so much. Nygma better come and get me.

Bang!

Speak of the psycho and the psycho will show.

"C'mon, (your name). Let's get outta here." Nygma ordered before grabbing my hand and leading me towards the bus. Jumping inside, I saw some other people. Joker, next to Harley. Crane next to Freeze. Dent next to Cobblepot. Ivy smiled as she pulled me inside as Riddler stepped inside.

"Let's go, Penguin." Ivy ordered as he started the bus, driving off.

Now freedom awaits us.

Short, I know.

Next up: Jason Todd x Sister read (Two requests combined)

After that: Damian Wayne x Reader