Mother vs. Beloved

Requester: QuietlyAnxious

Pairing: Damian Wayne x Reader

Prompt: Reader is Deathstroke's daughter and is best friends with Damian.  The reader trains with Damian and they meet Talia. She hates the reader and tries to separate them.

One day. That's all it took. Everything was going fine until that day. That day when everything shattered, the peace that was ghosting the atmosphere faded. She ruined everything, yet here they are.

That day started as normal as it could possibly be. (Y/n) and Damian were training. A general sword practice to satisfy them in their training. (Y/n) Wilson was the daughter of the notorious assassin, Deathstroke also known as Slade Wilson. The two were best friends. The children of two enemies were best friends, nothing could tear them apart.

That was the case...so far. So far no one had dared separate them. No until Talia Al Ghul sauntered into the picture. She wanted Damian to be a weapon: an emotionless, cold-hearted assassin who controlled the League of Assassins. Talia tried to distance and threatened his loved ones but nothing worked.

However, (name) was different. Even though she had a tough exterior, her heart was fragile. Fragile enough for Talia to shred it. During the training session, Talia strolled over in her revealing uniform.

Once noticing, Damian shoved his best friend behind him, growling at his biological mother. He never considered her his mother after her attempt to brain wash his father. Growling, he pointed his katana at Talia, who was unphased by this. She expected this. Bruce had taught him to protect the ones who he cared about, like he did to the bat boys. 

"My child, come. We must leave this wretched city and focus on the League. Leave this pathetic excuse of a human and come with your mother." Talia ordered as she took a step closer to the two of them. Damian narrowed his eyes, glaring imaginary daggers (which he wanted to be in reality) towards the woman.

"Mother, or should I say Talia, I will not leave Gotham. This is my home! My family, one that cares for my well-being is here. My best friend is here. You have no right to come collect me, like I am an object, whenever you want." Damian growled. Talia was taken back. Her beloved probably brainwashed him, "Don't you dare blame father! He taught me the importance of having a caring family. He taught me to never let my guard fall around scum like you. Wilson is my friend; one who truly understands me and my current situation with you. Who's in the same position as I."

Talia had enough of Damian's childish behaviour, even though he was stripped of his childhood by this abomination that they call Talia. She grabbed his wrist roughly, dragging him away from (name). (Name) was furious. This imbecilic woman pierced her heart verbally and was attempting to take away Damian. Again, attempting. 

(Name) threw her katanna at Talia, stabbing her shoulder. Talia hissed in pain as she released Damian's wrist, opening the opportunity for him to punch her. He did so. Blood gushed out of her nose.

"Don't you dare ever take Damian away! He has a choice, the rights to have freedom and live a life he's always wanted. Don't you ever come back to take that away from him." (Name) yelled. Talia sighed and limped away, clutching her wounded shoulder.

Let's say that this was an example to all villains to never separate the two assassins.

Next: Arkham Knight x Dimensional Traveller (two requests)

Then: Nightwing x Reader

Side note - Villains event is coming up. When the requests are open, villains are the only people who can be requested during the period. However, that will last three days. For the rest of the week, you can comment any requests. For this next requesting session, Damian and Jason are out as that was the majority for this first session.