'Til death, I will always love you my child

Requester: yozora-gray

Pairing: Jason Todd x Reader

Prompt: The reader had Jason's child without him knowing. Reader was a villain. Jason finds out that the reader was pregnant with his child, when he tries to kill the reader in her apartment.

After the one night stand you had with Red Hood, or should you say Jason, you became ill. You didn't know how...that was until you realised. You realised that you could be pregnant, Jason being Jason, probably forgot to wear protection.

Nine months later, you gave birth to a healthy baby boy, who you named Peter, after his father's middle name. His full name was Peter Jason Todd. You wanted him to know who his father was when he became older and wanted Peter to respect him, even if Jason wasn't there in his life.

Now that your son was three, you gave up on your villain career. You wanted to settle down with your son, so you moved in Gotham to your current cosy apartment. Jason never called or texted you so, by assumption, he didn't want anything to do with you.

It was a Friday night, the rain pounding against the windows. Peter was soundless asleep and you were finishing off the laundry. Jason silently watched you as you quietly did your chore. That was the night he was going to kill you. You were a villain, you were scum in his eyes. It had been over three months since (Villain name) was terrorising Gotham. He was concerned and wanted you dead.

Jason managed to track you down, unknowingly being oblivious to the son that had both his and your dna. He took this opportunity to smash through the window, shattering it to pieces. You grabbed the nearest thing to you and threw it at him which he was unphased by. You knew that this day was coming by a long mile. Jason was going to end your life. He held the gun and shoved it against your forehead, tears streaming down your face.

"Mama?" Peter's voice echoed through the small living room. His voice was laced with sleepiness.

"Peter, sweetie, go back to bed." You managed to choke out, holding back the tears, "Remember what I say 'Til death, I will always love you, my child." Jason was shocked. You had a child..but with who? Then it hit him like the debris from the abandoned warehouse. That was his son.

"(Name)...is that-" He lowered the gun, glancing at the sleepy three year old, cuddling his teddy bear. All you could do is nod. Unexpectedly, he dropped the gun before wrapping his arms around you. He buried his head into the crook of your neck. Jason pulled away, a massive grin on his face.

"Peter Jason Todd, meet your father." You introduced the pair as you lifted him into your arms. Let's say Jason coincidentally forgot the mission his was on.

End of Session 1 of requests! Sorry it took so long but school work has gotten in the way. A few things I would quickly like to say.

1. The Villain Event is coming up soon. It starts on the 0.00am on 13th of April and ends at 11.59pm on the 16th of April. Due to time zones, it will be open from the start of the day to the end of the 16th. Villains are the only people you can request during this time on the request page. Hopefully, you guys will request some villains. Reply to my comment which is in the comment section of the request page.

2. From the 17th of April to the 21st of April, normal requests will be open. You can request anyone you like. However, Jason Todd and Damian Wayne requests will not be allowed as the first session of requests were all Jason Todd and Damian Wayne.

3. My Mock exams are coming up, meaning updates will be slow. My exams start 14th May to 20th. I will try to update but it's unlikely so please bare with me writing your requests.

4. I'm hoping to start another roleplay soon. As in two roleplays: one being Bat Family roleplay 2 and another one which you guys get to decide. Here are the options:

-Justice League

-Young Justice

-Gotham

-Arrow

-Flash

-DC Legends of Tomorrow

-Supergirl

-Youtube

-Doctor Who

Please comment on one of the options to decide. If there is a tie, then I'll place the two options in my tag book and you guys can decide between those.