Do NOT Touch My Sister, Demon Spawn!

Requesters: thespace_between and Cottoncandy10121

Pairings: Jason Todd x Sister!Reader!Lover x Damian Wayne

Prompt: (Request 1) Reader's brother is Jason. Was there when he was stealing the tyres off the Batmobile. (Request 2) Damian Wayne's Love Interest.

Y/N's pov

Why is the demon spawn so hot? I mean the way his raven hair falls over his face to his pearl white teeth. I'm a Todd, I'm suppose to hate him but I can't. It's practically impossible. Let me introduce myself, I'm (Y/n) Todd and I'm the same as the one and only Damian Wayne. My older brother Jason, doesn't like the kid as, and I quote, "a spoilt demon spawn who was born to be a cold-hearted killer".

I was only one when Jason attempted to steal the tyres off the Batmobile. Bruce found us. Took pity on us. I hated it as I slowly grew older, understanding that he was the one that had sent my brother to his death.

"Jay Jay. No!" I told him before giggling. He looked at me with a warm smile as he patted my head. A pout rose on my lips.

"C'mon, (Nickname). You know I had to do this. We need the money in order to survive. With ma and dad gone, I need to look after you. We can't lose each other." I nodded in response as he carefully unscrewed the wheels on the Batmobile.

A shadow formed over us, causing me to glance up. Fear entered my body, resulting in me tearing up. Quickly, Jason dropped everything and hugged me. The Bat didn't say anything...just glared at us.

"Todd junior, move!" The spawn demanded , barging passed me. Growling, I shoved him back and stood in his way.

"Have some manners, Damian! Maybe a pl-" He cut me off by slamming his lips onto mine. I froze for a millisecond before kissing back. His lips were soft like pillow and his breath had a minty taste to it. He pulled away, smirking. A blush rose one my cheeks. Did...Did he like me?

"(Name), will you give me the honour of calling you my beloved?" He asked confidently. I nodded and hugged him. His whole body stiffened before hugging back. We were lost in the moment, before a voice broke through it.

"Do not touch my sister, Demon Spawn!" Jason boomed as he stormed towards us. Behind him was everyone else, smiling and laughing at the situation. Damian kissed my cheek before sprinting off.

Next: Damian Wayne x Reader

Then: Arkham Knight x Reader