Christmas with the Waynes

Not a full one shot, that'll be coming tomorrow maybe. Also, anything I think some people may get confused with (since some people don't know what certain things are or have a different idea) will be at the end with an author's note.

-You wake up early due to Dick.

-Dick's very excited about Christmas.

Dick nudges you gently on your arm. You groan, whacking him in the face with the pillow.

"(Y/n), wake up. It's Christmas!" He exclaims in a whisper. You stare from your comfy position in bed.

"It's two f***ing a.m. Go back to sleep." You tell him groaning.

-Everyone's banned, including Bruce and Alfred, from the living room.

-Everyone has to be up and in the dining room before going inside.

-Dick practically drags Jason by the leg down the stairs.

"Dick! What the f**k are you doing?" Jason yells, struggling in Dick's grip. He groans every time he hits his head on the steps.

"Master Dick. Please be careful. We don't want another death in the family." Alfred sighs in defeat.

-The living room was more decorative than before.

-Loads of presents.

-Presents in neat piles and colour coordinated:

•Alfred = Grey
•Bruce = Black
•Dick = Blue
•Jason = Red
•Tim = Yellow
•Damian = Green
•Duke (When he arrives) = Yellow and black
•Barbara (When she arrives) = purple
•Stephanie (When she arrives) = pink
•Cassandra = Black and grey
•Tyler = Red and Black
• (Name) = (Favourite colour/s)

"Father, why are they always colour coded?" Damian asks his father, looking at his presents and the others. Bruce places his hand on his shoulder.

"It's easier than tagging all the presents. Just know your colour." Bruce tells them.

-Duke, Barbara and Stephanie arrive later since they don't live at the Manor.

-They come in a taxi full of presents.

"God, why is there so many of them?" Duke questions, looking over at the two girls with a stack of presents in his arms.

"Well, we think Bruce has an addiction to adopting orphans." Steph tells him, giggling as they make their way towards the manor.

-Alfred's cooking the christmas dinner.

-More of a christmas banquet rather than a dinner.

-Dick, Tim and the girls offer to help him.

-Alfred refuses.

"Master Dick, Master Timothy, Miss Cain, Miss Gordon and Miss Brown, please. I am more than capable of cooking and preparing the christmas dinner." Alfred tells them as he begins to make stuffing balls.

Dick huffs dramatically as he folds his arms over his chest.

"You're getting old, let us help." Dick tells him.

-Everyone in Christmas jumpers for the main yearly bat fam photo:

•Alfred = Red and white with holly, "Chef at work"
•Bruce = Black with the grinch, "Grinch Sr."
•Dick = Blue and Black with Olaf, "Let it go!"
•Jason = Black and red, "I'm with sarcasm" on the front and "I'm grumpy" on the back.
•Tyler = Black and red, "I'm with grumpy" on the front and "I'm sarcasm" on the back.
•Tim = White with mistletoe, "Me and my queen".
•Stephanie = White with mistletoe, "Me and my nerd".
•Damian = Black with a small grinch, "Grinch Jr."
•Duke = Black with the bat symbol, "Jingle bells."
•Barbara = Purple with a reindeer, "An oracle of christmas"
•Cassandra = Black and white with baule balls on.

"This is stupid, old man. We do one every year." Jason grumbles, folding his arms around his chest as he looks away.

"So we can remember the good old times...like Damian being stuck in the snow." Tim comments, sniggering at Damian who's growling.

-The Christmas Dinner is served at 1pm.

-Everyone gets to their allocated seats with Bruce at the head of the table.

-The dining table is decorated in elegant christmas decor with crackers at every place.

-Pigs in Blankets are gone within the first five minutes of being put on to the table.

-Everyone chats and laughs, listening to christmas songs.

"Alfred, could you put some more pigs in blankets in the oven please." Bruce asks politely, looking down at the bowl of tooth picks and crumbs.

Alfred nods, leaving to go to put more food on.

Damian laughs at a joke Tim made whilst Dick is snorting out his glass of wine. The girls chat about their presents whilst Jason is telling one of his famous outlaw story to Tyler and Duke.

Bruce smiles in content that hia family isn't arguing or fighting but laughing in the christmas spirit.

- After the meal, everyone is in the living room.

-Board games, Video games and Karaoke

-Drunk Jason, Tyler and Dick.

-Lots of singing by Jason.

-Bruce winning at Monopoly.

-Damian winning at Game of Life.

-More drinks passed out.

-Goes into Boxing Day.

Glossary

1) Pigs in Blankets - Small (cocktail) sausage wrapped in a piece of bacon with a toothpick to hold it together.

2) Boxing Day - 26th December (Normally British retail stores have sales on.)

Author's note:

First sorta one shot in a while. I apologise for that: a load of things came up and I didn't have time to focus on the book.

Anyways, Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you get everything you one. If you don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays and enjoy your time off.

-Ty